From Where is This????

GT - R

FinalGear Forza 3 Time Attack Winner
Car(s)
Skyline GTR (Someday)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01aoqMcWFMY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrwPjHoAe2M[/YOUTUBE]

I found it on You tube bui i cant recognise it from anywhere.....:blink::blink::blink:

I can't answer your question (sure is nicely edited though), but I can ask another, what's the piece of music that starts playing with 1:21 to go on the second video? I only know it is the music your target plays on the first level of Hitman: Blood Money...

Here's my theory:

I believe that Heraldo is a member of the Top Gear production team and he (along with the rest of the team of course) made this video dedicated to the Stig and purposely put it on YouTube so people would be more anxious about the next season of Top Gear.

I can't answer your question (sure is nicely edited though), but I can ask another, what's the piece of music that starts playing with 1:21 to go on the second video? I only know it is the music your target plays on the first level of Hitman: Blood Money...

It is off the Master and Commander soundtrack. It is by Yo-Yo Ma - J.S. Bach: Suite for Cello Solo No.1 in G, BWV 1007 - 1. Prelude

Here's my theory:

I believe that Heraldo is a member of the Top Gear production team and he (along with the rest of the team of course) made this video dedicated to the Stig and purposely put it on YouTube so people would be more anxious about the next season of Top Gear.

Yeah, it looks like the kind of thing that would appeal..well to us, the die hard fans of TG.

Or maybe Stiggy is going to have his own show? :p

is Top Gear Supercars the name for the new dvd ? Maybe the man who did the video has access to Top Gear material or is one from the team. Anyway nice videos.

Nice clips, probably just a teaser for upcoming series.

Now just take the number plate from that Enzo to the Enzo owners site and find out who the Stig is ;)

Heraldo has nothing to do with Top Gear & its crew...lol.. Those two videos are from one of the extras on the Winter Olympics DVD release.

Wonderful videos, to quote Jeremy: "MORE!! More of that!!!"

Shows what an absolute bargain the Ford GT was as well.

If they are the "never shown be4 extras" from Winter Olympics dvd, how come no1 ever released them here or in the video's thread?

Last edited:
That was exquisite. I loved finally being able to see full car data while on the timed laps. I just wish they had been on a dry track. That Bach tune at the end was an inspired choice.

That was magnificent! :) Good old Monaro!

It is off the Master and Commander soundtrack. It is by Yo-Yo Ma - J.S. Bach: Suite for Cello Solo No.1 in G, BWV 1007 - 1. Prelude

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZn_VBgkPNY[/youtube]

Not quite sure what you mean.....actually I just got it. Yes the seem to have forgotten that little known italian maker starting with F.......

This proves that Top Gears crew is peerless when it comes to making their show. Vroom Vroom: kids piss! 5th Gear!? move on! cars come 7 gears now! And that program featuring two identical twin presenters cloned from an uncarismatic wart on Tiff Nidels back? Go to the art colledge with the student who designed the Aero 8? You idiots!
Fantastic. I envy the Stig. I wish to learn his amazing craft.

This proves that Top Gears crew is peerless when it comes to making their show. Vroom Vroom: kids piss! 5th Gear!? move on! cars come 7 gears now! And that program featuring two identical twin presenters cloned from an uncarismatic wart on Tiff Nidels back? Go to the art colledge with the student who designed the Aero 8? You idiots!
Fantastic. I envy the Stig. I wish to learn his amazing craft.

are you richard hammond or something? because that post seemed rather forced and pointless