Hulk Hogan's Son In High Speed Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Boss said:
Finding out whom or what to blame the event on is partially irrelevant after the fact (see: Hurricane Katrina - "Who's fault was it!?!?", "well... what about all those dead and dying?"...." THEY DON'T MATTER! WHO CAN WE BLAME!")

The difference is that a hurricane is what insurance companies like to call "acts of god." AKA things that are outside of human control. (Of course, unless you are those who believe global warming, incudeced by human activities, to be the cause, but that that is another bucket of worms.)

It is CRITICAL to find out the cause behind this so to minimize repeat occurences. Although we do not know all the facts, but from all the circumstancial evidence (young kid, talent-LESS driver:

http://www.driftlive.com/?p=274 --> very talented drifter :lol:

http://myspace.com/hogandrift --> very mature profile and friends :lol: notice how his occupation is listed as "pro drifter" :lol::lol::lol:

We can plausibly conclude that this accident was caused by

1) Parental idiocy
2) Under-developed frontal lobe structure/function and "daddy's girl" syndrome

Of course, does this mean that I wish harm upon these people? Hell no. I'm not evil. In fact, I hope his family and others like him will learn from this mistake to prevent unneccessary deaths/disabling injuries in the future.

And yes I am extremely jealous of that yellow Supra and that SRT-10. ;-)

Keep in mind that when you think people are hating on him because he's rich, that any time there is a pic of someone who crashed on the touge people do the same shit, regardless of that person's medical or economic situation.

but, someone on a local forum brought up a good point. thanks to this douche being an idiot and crashing, the public image of drifting will now be his wrecked car instead of this:
ph_2007_rd02_no025b.jpg

while all his money and resources haven't helped on single track stay open, made any new events or done anything besides inflate his ego.

he's also not very good.

Taking into account the last twelve months, anyone could have seen Nick Hogan's high speed car crash coming -- from a mile away! *beep, beep* Get out the way!

Since September, 2006 (and including last night's incident), 17-year-old Nicky has been busted four times for unlawful speeding, and gotten four points on his license! Nick has been caught doing 115 mph in 70 mile zone, 57 in a 30, and 106 in a 70! Quite a record for someone who only got their license last year!

TMZ caught darling Nicky last December outside the Ivy restaurant, peeling out of a spot in his brand new Viper -- as his proud mama Linda looked on. If Nick keeps it up, he could grow up to be the next Lindsay Lohan!

:cry:

The difference is that a hurricane is what insurance companies like to call "acts of god." AKA things that are outside of human control. (Of course, unless you are those who believe global warming, incudeced by human activities, to be the cause, but that that is another bucket of worms.)

It is CRITICAL to find out the cause behind this so to minimize repeat occurences. Although we do not know all the facts, but from all the circumstancial evidence (young kid, talent-LESS driver:

The cause behind this was a 17y/o with a spotty driving record and a powerful car. Case closed.

I think it would be really interesting to see a press release from the hospital saying his blood alcohol level was .56 and Alberto Gonzalez was in the passenger seat shooting T-shirts out of a cannon at pedestrians. But there won't be.

Dumb kid. Powerful car. Car accident. End. But because he's famous, we'll be hearing about this for the next 6 weeks. Including his jail sentence, 24hr release from jail, admittance into rehab, 24hr release from rehab, so on and so forth.

I'll still watch the show... and the energy drink isn't too bad either. Brother.

Keep in mind that when you think people are hating on him because he's rich, that any time there is a pic of someone who crashed on the touge people do the same shit, regardless of that person's medical or economic situation.

but, someone on a local forum brought up a good point. thanks to this douche being an idiot and crashing, the public image of drifting will now be his wrecked car instead of this:

while all his money and resources haven't helped on single track stay open, made any new events or done anything besides inflate his ego.

he's also not very good.
Sadly, you're right.
On a side note: great picture.

As a former hardcore WCW fan, I can't help but comment on this.

I can just see Hulk taking this as another chance to promote his ugly talentless daughter's music "carer".

"My stupid spoiled son crashed and destroyed his car and put his friend in the hospital. My son is ok but his friend is not doing well... so I'm going to ask my lovely incredibly talented and charming daughter to sing a couple songs to cheer him up. See her voice is magical! He's feeling better allready!"

This is natural selection at work, though it missed the mark just a little bit. There is no reason for a 17 year old to have a Viper let alone an asortment of cars like that. 115mph in a 70 and he's STILL allowed to drive!? What kind of bullshit is that?
And I don't mean just from a legal standpoint, but a parenting one as well. If my kid did something like that he'd either be walking or taking the bus for a very long time.

Someone should run up from behind Hulk and hit him over the head with the World Heavyweight Title.

He must be a hell of a drifter....in Forza and Gran Turismo... :rolleyes:

Some Vids of Nick attempting to Drift. Fans of Vipers please do not view these videos.
[YOUTUBE]GINeKahrFt0[/YOUTUBE]

I did think it was kinda funny how last season on Hogan Knows Best, he attempted drifting for the first time. Was give a VIPER to do it. Crashed it (that's where this clip comes from).

Then this season he's got like his own friggen team, three Vipers, an Anniversary 350Z as a practice car, and access to all these facilities. Must be good to be a Hogan.

Then this season he's got like his own friggen team, three Vipers, an Anniversary 350Z as a practice car, and access to all these facilities. Must be good to be a Hogan.
The only difference between a poor car-guy and a rich car-guy is the cost of the toys. We would all do the same if we were in his shoes.
mattias.gif

He was out the same day he got in. So much for his serious injuries...

We would all do the same if we were in his shoes.
mattias.gif

Many would; but not all.

Obviously parents are the bigger issue here. A pair of adults allowing their 16/17 year-old to pilot cars that are light-years above the kid's driving/judgement skill. Seems like Mr. and Mrs. Hogan are just as imbecile as Nick.

Last edited:

"Berries and Cream, Berries and Cream, I'm a little lad who loves Berries and Cream!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

He's a talentless hack that has zero driving skills. He sucks with his drift car and he's proven a few times that he can't drive on the street. I hope everyone is ok in the end, and maybe the Hulkster can send his kid off to maturity and driving classes...

Status
Not open for further replies.