Random Thoughts....

///My girlfriend doesn't understand why I use a car forum and as such have American FB friends.
////I forgive her mis-understanding cos she's hot.

TTIWWOP.gif

/hehe, he thinks I'm joking about that.
//no really, we want pictures!
///////ok fine, I'm joking. I'll just stalk her on FB with No Boss.

There's pics of her somewhere in my albums... I think... Yes, in the random 2007 drunken photos if you're really that desperate.

//No Boss and BlaRo are my Facebook friends. I'm awesome.

Me too!

I wrote that before we were friends!!!

/Facebook is teh awesome.
//Me, BlaRo, No Boss and Jacobfox keepin the dream alive
///What dream are we keeping alive?
////I got nothin'... tired.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last edited:
My dad just sold my car for me (i agreed to it beforehand) and i can trade it in for a very nice Merc 190E but the missus is giving me trouble over it :( I want that car so badly it hurts :(

^Bah. Just go for the 190E, what's not to like about it?? Have you gotten a good trade-in price to soften the blow of getting the Merc?

^In 8 minutes? I'm impressed!! :p

Was her change of mind really in between those two posts?

^In 8 minutes? I'm impressed!! :p

Was her change of mind really in between those two posts?

No, i had been working her for at least an hour before the first post :p And yes, it was.

Hey, my car's in for the same thing! Cracked Head Gasket! I got the confirmation phone call today. $1200!

:cheers:

That's surprising all of us are having similar heartaches haha.

My car is barely worth $2000, so I think this will be the end of the road for it. Time to take it on an empty highway, or lonely B-road, rev it up to 5000rpms and let it go out with honor.

That's auto seppuku, that is.

Look at my phat lowered ride. A whole 3 inch drop on the rear!

Image023.jpg

This is the way to do it.

Sand and hardcore FTW!
Image024.jpg

My car is barely worth $2000, so I think this will be the end of the road for it. Time to take it on an empty highway, or lonely B-road, rev it up to 5000rpms and let it go out with honor.

Give it an automotive Viking Funeral and send it off a jump into a quarry while setting off fireworks and explosives from the back.
:cry:

A bit hard to claim for insurance, though...

Anyone know anything about the UK's GCSE exam? Because I came across this:
http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/exampaper.pdf

and it has to be the funniest/scariest thing I've ever read, ever.
In a purported physics test, observe question #7:
7. People's eyes are used as personal identification
A in hospitals
B at airports
C at school
D at home

That was the most disturbing. But almost as disturbing is how low the level that all the actual physics questions are at.

I'm moving into my dorm today, I assume it will be a pain in the ass.

That was the most disturbing. But almost as disturbing is how low the level that all the actual physics questions are at.

The first 17 questions are "foundation level" or dumb shit level as it actually is. The later ones are slightly more difficult.

I'm moving into my dorm today, I assume it will be a pain in the ass.
The first year I moved into a dorm I went right in the middle of the day and it majorly sucked. I got lazy the second year and showed up at basically the last minute and it was a breeze. I was at a big school too.

Anyone know anything about the UK's GCSE exam?

'Thickies' do 1 - 16 normal students do 17 onward to be fair. But yes even I could pass that! Only one part of a series of papers per subject given to 14/16 year olds. NB Public School = Private School pay mucho wonga to go to them, US term Public School = UK term State (and many are in a state too) school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Secondary_Education

Last edited:
I think I just discovered my head gasket on my VR6 is blown.... good, just good.

Hey, my car's in for the same thing! Cracked Head Gasket! I got the confirmation phone call today. $1200!

:cheers:

Oh bloody hell for the both of you! $1200 for the head gasket Austere!? :cry:

No, i had been working her for at least an hour before the first post :p And yes, it was.

Nicely done Adu! When are you planning on doing the swap?

Such an honourable thing to do. Let it die where it's in its element.

It is amazing how people talk crap about Facebook but it is so much easier to keep in touch with people. I've met long lost friends and now will be keeping in touch with some of my ex-colleagues from work.

After quitting work, I still get paid for the next two weeks. Talk about leaving on good terms.