FOR SALE: Mazda MX-5 Miata 46,0XX miles!

whoster

Car(s)
Lexus GS400
2000 Mazda Miata

I'm moving down to San Diego (UCSD) and I'm looking for a safer, more comfortable car to drive up and down San Diego from the LA-South Bay area.

The car has less than 47K miles, smog checked last week so the certificate is valid for another 2 months and...3 weeks.

the car has a factory front lip spoiler, factory side skirts, factory hard top, and the soft top has been used for a grand total of three days since the car came off the lot (previous owner NEVER used it, I used it to take my girlfriend out recently). The canvas top is pretty much BRAND new, no tears, no discoloring, nothing.

it's also a 4-speed automatic, so if you've got daughters or girlfriends itching for a cute car, this is the car you want!

i'm the second owner, and the previous owner was a race mechanic who lives down the street from me.

Mobil-1 Synthetic oil has been the only oil in this car since the first oil change, and the transmission and differential oils were replaced with race oils so that you don't have to worry about refilling/replacing them.

everything is in pretty much impeccable condition--i've babied it for the past year and four months that i've had it.

please PM me if interested, asking price is $10,000
I will also accept reasonable offers--please, no low-balling.

46,XXX miles currently
Clean Title
4AT
A/C, Cruise Control
CD Audio, Black Interior
Factory Body Kit
Factory Hard Top
Power Steering, Windows

miata14.jpg

miata15.jpg

miata06.jpg

wfc10.jpg

apr1001.jpg

I dunno what point there is posting it here for sale, but damn. that's exactly the miata my girl wants, except the crappy transmission. silver, hard top, aero package, nice.

good luck with the sale!

wrong gearbox, otherwise its a very tempting buy.

I think it will be mostly the pink-named group that will be responding to this one :lol:

Wow, great deal. Pity about the gearbox, but I'm still tempted.

(FATMOUSE wishes he wasn't a cash-strapped college kid).

I think it will be mostly the pink-named group that will be responding to this one :lol:

damn, i've been sprung!

what a beautifully kept car though and good luck with the sale!

hmmm....having an auto gearbox would mean easy makeup application without having to shift gears and steer...

(lol i was kidding about the last bit, anyone who does that is just plain stupid :lol:)

Haha^^^!!!!! Live up to those stereotypes!! :p

I wasn't aware anyone actually bought an automatic Mx-5!!

sigh... it was a desperate time for me... my previous car got about 10mpg and then the gas prices started climbing past $3 a gallon. a dude down the street from me was selling the MX-5... and the rest is... yeah.

sigh... it was a desperate time for me... my previous car got about 10mpg and then the gas prices started climbing past $3 a gallon. a dude down the street from me was selling the MX-5... and the rest is... yeah.

Don't worry...we will only razz you about having an A/T very infrequently; only once or twice an hour, tops. ;)

Hey, I once owned a 2004 Sunfire! And I admitted as such on this forum. :blink: