Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

It also didn't make you look like a complete nerd. (or did it ?)

no it didn't, they MCO community is actually still around at http://www.Majicbus.org

you'll notice its not so much nerds as it is harry old men who drink lots of beer, completely different then WOW :p

Yeah I know it's a bump but there's been heaps of news since last updated.

The producer talking about career play.
[youtube]znAZ8EMmgWc[/youtube]
Drag Racing.
[youtube]IkDfSxHjuFM[/youtube]
[youtube]bPsHnDTECD8[/youtube]

And there's other stuff I may have forgotten. Just go to www.nfsunlimited.net and scroll down to the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I really hate EA's ad campaigns.
"NFS Pro Street is all about" I heard you the first time, I get it already...

Regardless, looks like it might have some promise. At least Oct 31st is a lot closer now than last winter when I first heard about it.
I do like that they seem to be keeping at least some of the muscle cars in from the last NFS iteration.

Prove that you are the ultimate racer, right. <_<

I proved it in Underground and Most Wanted. :p

Well at least it has the Autobahn in it and it contains damage. :)

I really do wish some of these new goddamn driving games would include an e39 M5 or something in it. Sounds like another stupid and unrealistic street racing game thats designed for eight year olds.....

There is a spimple question for me to even CONSIDER getting the game: Has it got a LAN mode? If not, forget it EA.

Wait, is it all about competing at the highest level of street racing? I couldn't tell. :lol:

But seriously, looks pretty decent. I will miss the traffic, but I do like that they're being more... well, legal I guess is the word for it. Less idiots getting killed IRL.

I've been thinking about it. Underground and Underground 2 basically are one of the things that imprinted the "I am the greatest, and my car rules jOO, and I drive better than any of jOO, yo!" crap. Think this game will help reverse that, after they quit over a spot of plowing into the wall, repeatedly?

Sport Compact Car magazine is going to do a test, compare a real VW Golf with various mods to one in the game, and see how accurate it is.

I guess they are going for accuracy and realistic physics.

Sport Compact Car magazine is going to do a test, compare a real VW Golf with various mods to one in the game, and see how accurate it is.

I guess they are going for accuracy and realistic physics.

which is why i stopped reading SCC a long time ago. Good tech articles, but everything else is just bullshitting

They've changed Chief Editors and have done a lot better. Gotten away from the guys who dump 100k into a $10k car.

That particular bit is all about an advertisement in the guise of an article. It's obvious considering they started to push it a month and a half ago. Sadly it's a problem with most of Primedia's magazines.

Yay, more track based than that stupid street shit! :D

The smoke effect looks horrible- Absolutely horrible.

Remember when NFS used to be about racing exotic cars around tracks? A rx-7 with an ironing board spoiler does not count...