Team Finalgear in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Yeah. It all adds up. I've already coughed up for part of the money on tires, and ~$150 in registration fees for just me. Still on the agenda, is addressing the Brakes, and safety gear. i would say things like helmets and racing suits, and the roll cage, are all currently top priorities, since we've already seen the thing runs. . .not sure if it's under it's own power though lol.

Okay, just a question, but how do you plan on moving it from MD to MI? I live in MD and if it is in streetable condition, would be willing to make a road trip out of it and deliver it to MI. I'd need to get back somehow, but we'll work that out later. Good luck guys!

I'm already in Michigan. I believe that it might be trailered over here last i heard from Quiky. It is streetable, and i even mentioned they should OTR it all the way here like some other previous team did for the cali race. . .but there's no confirmation on that.

and i even mentioned they should OTR it all the way here like some other previous team did for the cali race. . .but there's no confirmation on that.

Not sure what OTR means but I assume it means something along the lines of drive the car all the way to MI.. I would have to disagree if thats what you meant. If wouldnt be worth driving it all that way and chances are its going to break down and major parts would break before even entering the race.. Saying you raced a half-lap in the Lemons is cooler then not making it to the event Especailly since you put so much money into a crap car

It will be in an enclosed trailer..

Cool Cool... Hey Quiky, where in Frederick do you live? I worked there all summer and my folks live in Urbana. I'm up at college right now.

Cool Cool... Hey Quiky, where in Frederick do you live? I worked there all summer and my folks live in Urbana. I'm up at college right now.
Urbana. Not going into specifics, but I was one of the first to move here. :p

Urbana. Not going into specifics, but I was one of the first to move here. :p

Doesn't that make it kind of easy to figure out where you are? That is if you know the developments I guess. :p

How much are you looking for, donations wise?

:lmao:

I just love how every new angle we see, the car seems even crummier.

Well it was under $500... :lol:

suspicious drops of oil :whistle:

Is the badge removal part of the weight loss program?

Is the badge removal part of the weight loss program?

No, Jenny Craig will be coming over later this week.

Hmmm....I forgot my dads old 525i was still in the family. Need any parts? :shifty:

i'm a fabricator and can build you guys a full cage if needed. Only problem is that i'm in California. But if you need any expertise on fabrication, welding, or metal. I can be your guy. I'm rarely on the forums... i jus download... :D so hit me up at mugengtr@aol.com if you guys need any assistance....

My dad's co-op company has a laser CNC and plasma with pipe benders and autowelders, i could get you a whole car. :p Although i'm not sure at what price, probably 3.5 euro/kg, and shipping from europe. :p