Post a pic of yourself

Must be the same hairdresser...

Alok, I'm studying at the FH, maybe you've seen me around there?!?

How 'bout that:

17.JPG

That's me on the Alster river in Hamburg.

03.JPG

Me looking stupid on a wedding.

05.JPG

Me and my wife looking stupid... to the extreme.

EDIT: Oh I can look quite normal by the way, as you can see at my avatar... *cough*

Last edited:
Looks like you had fun!......and thats a delicious looking cake!

/me wants Tiara!!!

Hahaha... And Happy Birthday, since I assume it hasn't been long...

it was malteaser and french vanilla ice cream cake yummmmm.

yeah my birthday was yesterday, thanks :)

Oooh, nice cake. I see the icecream even looks like your nickname :D

Looks like you had a good time :) 1 more year and your no longer a teen!!

......and a sad day that was for me!!! Although I did spend it hungover watching V8 supercars in the rain so at least it was memorable!!!

Now I see the cake. Mmmm, I can imagine it being very good.

i have some in the fridge if you wanna fly over :lol:

going to finish it off tonight....yummmmm.

Hi there, I'd like to intruduce myself, too.

Since I don't have a username at finalgear.com yet, my father let me use his account, but I had to promise not to use the computer without supervision. Damn.

My name is Piet, and I live here in... err... on this planet since Saturday, so that would be 24 hours already! Although I'm always looking fat on pictures, my weight is just 3320 gr., not that much compared to your weight, I guess, so don't call me fat.

My hobbies are sleeping to the extreme (because fought with my mom for about 15 hours last night), cuddeling and peeing on my dad. That's pure fun, you should try that, too!

I guess I am a car addict, don't have a driving licence yet and have to drive on the back seat of my parent's rediculously little Lupo (how embarrassing) , but I have a nice black bucket seat looking like it's taken from a race car. I'm gonna try that out on my way home next week.

So here are two photos. Dad forgot his camera and had to use his mobile phone, so the quality is utter crap.

piet2.jpg

That's my thinking about the sense of life.

piet3.jpg

And that's me caught sleeping.

i have some in the fridge if you wanna fly over :lol:

going to finish it off tonight....yummmmm.

How about you just fly some over to me?? Thats if you haven't bloody eaten it all :lol:

Hi there, I'd like to intruduce myself, too.

Since I don't have a username at finalgear.com yet, my father let me use his account, but I had to promise not to use the computer without supervision. Damn.

My name is Piet, and I live here in... err... on this planet since Saturday, so that would be 24 hours already! Although I'm always looking fat on pictures, my weight is just 3320 gr., not that much compared to your weight, I guess, so don't call me fat.

My hobbies are sleeping to the extreme (because fought with my mom for about 15 hours last night), cuddeling and peeing on my dad. That's pure fun, you should try that, too!

I guess I am a car addict, don't have a driving licence yet and have to drive on the back seat of my parent's rediculously little Lupo (how embarrassing) , but I have a nice black bucket seat looking like it's taken from a race car. I'm gonna try that out on my way home next week.

So here are two photos. Dad forgot his camera and had to use his mobile phone, so the quality is utter crap.

I'm not really a kids person, but looks adorable and congratulations on your new arrival.