The "New Toys" Thread

070421_diy_hpw2207_0012s.jpg

Well, I finally made the jump to LCD, I waited for a rotating unit that wasn't to pricey. Also, my Samsung CRT finally borked after all these years.
very nice, i dig the design. Much better than anything Apple could come up with.

8)

IMG8011.JPG

Also got an extra battery.

More info please.

the funny thing is, we're just discussing this in the irc chan. :)

Info on what?

And say hi from me :mrgreen:

Nikon D80 18-135 kit and tamron 90 macro

^ Well I worked hard for it, about 85 hrs, mostly in the evening and night.

85 hours wouldn't pay off the debt i'm in currently and it's a LOT less than what you paid for that... <_<

It is not that new, but i got it recently (Does i count under Technology? I brought it from "The Gadget Shop") Well anyway my "New Toy"!
GibbysBloodyCarthatneverworks.jpg

Car.jpg

Nice! How fast does it go?

the logitech keyboard = hawt secks

newtoys.jpg

Happy biiirthday tooo meeee, happy biirthdaay tooo meeeee...

What a great timing for the toys to arrive today ;) Cooler fan and another case fan are still missing from the picture (coming tomorrow hopefully).

Man... FINALLY! I see you went with the better/more expensive option all around... And you really had to bug us for 3 days on IRC because of that? Enjoy!

^ NEXT on the shopping list: A proper Camera...

4GB is overrated IMHO, I only saw 2 games that would benefit of 2 GB so far. I'm still at 1 GB with a bookmark for the pricecomparing service for the next one, though...

4GB is overrated IMHO, I only saw 2 games that would benefit of 2 GB so far. I'm still at 1 GB with a bookmark for the pricecomparing service for the next one, though...

I agree. 2GB is plenty for now.

Good choice on the HyperX though. I have the exact same stuff. Mine is PC6400. Can't tell if your's is due to the blurriness :)