James May in Second Life

jack_christie

Forum Addict
1584122.jpg

For Second Lifers, teleport to Sky News Island (108.126. 21) this Thursday between 1pm and 2pm, UK time, where James will be waiting to meet you.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/fixed_article/0,,91168-1282056,00.html

For everyone else, ask a question by
https://messageboards.sky.com/ThreadView1.aspx?ThreadId=4287&Category=Living

Well, I must say James is not the kind of man I imagine with an avatar on second life.

That's quite amusing though, even if I'm not a second lifer. I wonder if he did his avatar himself or if sky News did it (most likely ?). Now he looks like a 30 year old hollywood actor :mrgreen:

Not the Second Life... Why aren't ppl satisfied with the 1st, real one?

I might as well go there for a laugh

2nd life has a terrible interface, though i'd love to meet may there i'd rather not go through the horribly set up system to get to him

I guess he will be in there cursing a lot beacuase of the stupid thing... 2ndlife= teh gay, RL = FTW!

If you play 2nd Life, you need a first one to begin with.
Indeed.

I mean, at least with WoW, it's a true game. You go do stuff. Second Life is just... virtual life. How ghey.

Funny, im on Vista and its running fine (abit slow).

Ill get screens if I see him. (worked out 1pm UK is around an hour away).

/apparently the location isnt available atm, maybe they're setting up.

Last edited:
omg James is so dreamy <3
And he even answered some of my questions

I asked him if top gear will be getting a longer season and james said '10 episodes'

JIGGLY. :mrgreen:

He also said hampsters helmet is at his house atm as a decoration and james thanked finalgear for it, he said its precious to the hampster.

*love*

Last edited:
I'm surprised James has reduced himself to Second Life. Someone should ask if Top Gear really is due to air later this month and if the helmet will be mentioned.

More likely a publicist arranged it for him, i doubt he will even be operating a keyboard.

Oh god, I forgot the worst thing about this stupid 'game' (actually, what the hell is it?)

LLLLAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!