red arrows banned from 2012 olympics

perhaps we should ban all traditional clothing from the Oktoberfest, just in case some of the japanese tourists could get offended....

seriously, what sort of people come up with this kinda crap?

RAF - pretty well rounded. but they also drink tea, which would piss other countries off i suppose

Yeah, but they drink their tea whilst actually flying the aeroplanes - that's how cool they are. :)

Also, rather sadly, we English are not allowed to be English - we have to think about foreigners instead. We can't be seen to be English in case some (state) benefit scrounging foreigner gets upset and then goes to the nearest bus stop/shopping centre/ train station and blows himself up.

I'd say a lot more but I'd get madder and madder and anyway, I can smell dinner.
:mad:

IAF - best trained

USAF - best planes

RAF - pretty well rounded. but they also drink tea, which would piss other countries off i suppose

Umm, who do you think trained the Israelis? Yeah, they come to the US for training.

Wow, no wonder we Americans are accused of being so patriotic in comparison, at least we still have SOME nationalistic pride.

This is for our British friends here, I feel sorry that you have to deal with such limp-wristed apologetics like what you have there.

Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.png

Print it out and wave it to everybody you see, and if somebody gets offended then punch them in the kidneys.

The Red Arrows should use those new EF2000 jets. That would be sweet.

Currently, the Russian Knights (flying Flankers) have the coolest jets (compared to the Red Arrows and the Blue Angels).

I was watching the Red Arrows on Thursday in Jersey. There were a lot of Portuguese, Spanish and Frogs around but no one seemed offended to me. I hope this is just typical Sun bullshit.

This is rediculous if it's true. But at the end of the day....this is The Sun! The paper who last week ran an article about 'Britains Muderous Drivers' and how people on the roads today 'Had no respect for speed limits' and 'It was time to stop the madness' (I am using quotes here in the same way The Sun do i.e. they may not actually be what was said). Later in the paper they then commented on the road police being 'facists' and speed cameras being 'police piggy banks' LOL Editing anyone?

any one who is offeneded by an air stunt team should go take a reality check. That is complete BS.

We had an F1-11 do a dump and burn over the top of Aussie Stadium at the 2000 Olympics. It carried the flame away. Was the highlight of the night. Banning the Red Arrows is just pathetic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD2IOjKeyKs[/YOUTUBE]

Well I expected the reason to be some "carbon emissions" bollocks.

But yeah, this is just politicians and uppity PC do-gooders (the kind of people that banned calling black boards "black" boards), British people are at least a bit more sensible. If I went to America I wouldn't want the statue of liberty to be covered up in case it offends me with its Americanness (well, even if it is French).

Urgh. Liberals.

Offended? Who the hell got paid to come up with that load of PC horseshit? I mean one really needs to dig deep to suggest a spectacular air show offensive to anyone. Fuckin' A.

Yeah. I thought they were talking about pollution also.

And BTW that America Fuck Yeah Video had only one picture that I literally lawled at:

kid-middle-finger.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^ Crazy Dutch :lol: