Top Gear Magazine

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
I was on Top Gear website and saw a little picture for the October issue of TGM.

http://www.topgear.com/content/magflash/1007/

Will that segment on the cover (Clarkson testing all sorts of cars on the Isle of Man) make it on the show?

Did any big tests like this from previous issues make it to the show?

And if someone actually buys the magazines, can you please make scans of it. Maybe a whole new forum area will be created for TGM scans. Or is that against the rules?

Or is that against the rules?

Have you ever heard the word "copyright"?:lol::lol:
Of course is against the rules! I would understand if it was an old magazine, but not the current one! ;)

bye
Lazza79

Will that segment on the cover (Clarkson testing all sorts of cars on the Isle of Man) make it on the show?
Clakson, the Stig and a huge bunch of cars on a special location ... doesn?t sound much like TG ... sounds more like one of Claksons DVDs to me ...

Odd piece that in the mag. Has a small intro written by Clarkson, and then his face is splashed everywhere - its a large multi page event. But he comments no more. The other writers make up 95% of the article, but youd be forgiven Clarkson wrote all of it.

A skewed perspective.

I don't think so it would make it to the show. As theboyG said the article is written by the Top Gear Magazine staff and nobody from the TV programme was involved so I don't really think it would make it to the show.