Who has been to the filming?

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
Hey guys, as some of you may know, i went to the filming of Top Gear of the Pops earlier this year. I got in fine - with another male.

I have just received my e-ticket for the filming for the first episode of series 10, and had an argument with a guy from applause store about the "one male, one female" requirement. So now i am just confused. The e-ticket says this:

*VERY IMPORTANT* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO REQUIRE EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY, OTHERWISE ENTRANCE MAY BE DENIED.

I wasn't denied at TGOTP......What do you guys think, any past experiences?

It seems to me that there are always more men than women in the audience anyway. :dunno: They just put the pretty ones in front...the women that is! :p

we were way over the limit when we went in ( more women )- it should be ok :)

lucky you and good luck take loads of pics!

Thanks for your replies, i spoke to TG earlier who said that its fine if i bring a male friend with me lol

I will take my digicam, and hopefully get better pictures than what i got last time.

What should i try and get signed?

I was going to suggest finding a group of mostly girls there and switching up with them, but I guess now you don't have to.

That would be great to ask them to sign a photo of the 5th gear team or their logo. :lol:

Hey guys, as some of you may know, i went to the filming of Top Gear of the Pops earlier this year. I got in fine - with another male.

I have just received my e-ticket for the filming for the first episode of series 10, and had an argument with a guy from applause store about the "one male, one female" requirement. So now i am just confused. The e-ticket says this:

*VERY IMPORTANT* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO REQUIRE EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY, OTHERWISE ENTRANCE MAY BE DENIED.

I wasn't denied at TGOTP......What do you guys think, any past experiences?

I think that they exception is that you can bring your lover, so if your gay its perfectly fine.

How do you get the tickets so easily?

Well, if there's a problem getting the balance, I'm sure there are enough "pinkies" here who'd volunteer to help you out ;)