The people in these forums have changed

Ok, since you are all reminiscing about the "good old times", I now officially declare all of you -> :wheelchair: (just like me).

Yeah, shit changes. Get over it and do your best to keep the quality up.

Yeah, I remember there was a whole lot of bitching about how the board was getting too off-topic, now there's bitching that there's too many noobs, etc.

Me, I think we've improved the boards. Most of the trolls have been banned or flamed off the face of the Interbutts. We've lost a few good members, but that happens.

I think the only real difference lately is that every second post I read seems to be from Blind_Io, instead of every third post like it used to be.

Oh, to hell with it. Have a Hoff, you geezers.

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/8899/waxhoffzq3.jpg

maybe some people are getting too attached to the "forum world"

I'm rather surprised that we didn't have more insulting images posted. I was at least expecting something to do with the "Waaaaaaambulance"

It is sad to see that we, the new people just aren't cool enough for some.
Shame shame.

I'm rather surprised that we didn't have more insulting images posted. I was at least expecting something to do with the "Waaaaaaambulance"

I know... I know.... That's usually mine and BerserkerCatSplat's department, but my laptop's died and now I'm running on my fathers notebook. All my funny/rude pictures are on my external hard drive which isn't hooked up to this.

Aye, the three of us kind of have that part of forum life covered, don't we?

I'm kinda new here, so far I have had a good experience here 8)

We can all be happy that we like car shows like Top Gear, and Fifth Gear (some people). Also have interests in motor sports and other forms of entertainment, to discuss with each other. That's what keeps us coming back, provided that we still respect each other.

wahmbulance736464.jpg

Ask, and ye shall receive.

I know... I know.... That's usually mine and BerserkerCatSplat's department, but my laptop's died and now I'm running on my fathers notebook. All my funny/rude pictures are on my external hard drive which isn't hooked up to this.

Aye, the three of us kind of have that part of forum life covered, don't we?

Oh I see how it is. Did you miss the 8 BILLION THIS THREAD IS GAY PICTURES I POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE?!!!!!! Sheesh! :mad:

jk. I :love: you and Blind. *ahem* In a highly masculine, male bonding sense. (That didn't help, did it?)

:D

The weather outside has changed...

The weather outside has changed...

You know? I was inside, away from the outside, for a day because of teh internets and I am saddened to find that today, the weather outside isn't as nice as it was the other day. It's sorta boring, unimaginative, and not as fun. It seems that now folks stay inside just log on instead of going outside just for a laugh. That's too frackin bad.

:thumbsdown:

Yeah man I agree. Rain blows... just stay inside and sit online

i'll throw one in
http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/8959/wtfisthiszc1.jpg

jk. I :love: you and Blind. *ahem* In a highly masculine, male bonding sense. (That didn't help, did it?)

:D

http://img217.imageshack.**/img217/2485/118436467786ua5.jpg

Last edited:
Things ain't wat tey oosed to be on teese ferums! It ussd ter be al quiet an polite until teese rude yung feckers turremed up and wer't so feckin rude all teh time!

Wat a fackin' liberty!