Fastest Driver Jailed Over 172mph Spin In His Porsche 911

ruby_box

We all know about this guy:

Judge ruled Tim Brady guilty, adding "Your driving was criminally self-indulgent and utterly thoughtless of the danger you might be creating for the innocent."
link to news story

Typical Porsche Prat

He looks like a stupid businessman. i.e. a cock.

He looks like a stupid businessman. i.e. a cock.
1590217.jpg

:blink:
Wow...the jokes just write themselves sometimes, don't they? :lmao:

So the car wasn't even his?

Banned from driving must be awful. I think I'd seriously rather be dead.

The court was told Brady, of Harrow in north-west London, took the Porsche from his workplace without permission on January 27.

When stopped by police, the court heard he said: "Oh s***, oh s***, I've lost my job."

drive it like you stole it : )

edit - anyone know how long he was sentenced for???

that guy does seem like a dickhead, but i still think "road safety advocates" are bonkers, I seriously don't think 110mph, actually i know, driving at 110mph while awake is 100x safer then driving at 30mph while sleepy

I mean you have original legislation setup so people could drive at a safe multi-tasking speed, now with all the cell-phone bans etc in Europe there is no reason that people shouldn't be driving faster, otherwise your just begging for people to get bored and either break the laws in a attempt to liven things up, or to obey the laws and crash into things while asleep

Now if only this shit would happen to Nick Hogan, but a public ass kicking should be added.

well, he prove, that you CAN drive 172mph without crashing there, right?

So the speedlimit is wrong.

So maybe I'm missing something here...

Police had pulled over someone else speeding - they were stopped and dealing with another motorist. This pasty nugget pisses by at 170mph...Given the types of police cars I've seen in the UK, I'm begging to know:

1. How did they catch him?
2. And why did he stop?

^ The person who discovers how to outrun a radio will become very, very wealthy. I'm talking the hiring hookers just to butter your toast kind of rich.

Given the types of police cars I've seen in the UK, I'm begging to know:

1. How did they catch him?
2. And why did he stop?

Our local police, not a particularly notable chase-likely-area, have Merc E classes and BMW 5 series' chipped up to 400hp (been stopped by the 5 doing almost twice the limit and yeah, it can damn well hustle), so I wouldn't think about running in anything less than a 911 turbo with perfect conditions for it.

Anyway, no matter how super a car you're in, if there's any chance they got your plates, what are you going to do?

Oh come on...anyone with a shred of common sense can realize when they're in shit an look at the situation; at that speed, you keep driving for another 30 seconds, get off the highway and hide.

Our local police, not a particularly notable chase-likely-area, have Merc E classes and BMW 5 series' chipped up to 400hp

Right...every police car that manages to catch onesself is usually chipped, turbo'd or running nawz. Especially when onesself is a crap driver.

A lot of the motorway patrol cars are chipped, I know all the Skoda VRS's they have in my area are. They are getting some fast unmarked cars at the moment too, i've seen 2 impreza's, and R32 couple of top end saabs and numerous BMW 3series and merc's this past 2 weeks.

Oh come on...anyone with a shred of common sense can realize when they're in shit an look at the situation; at that speed, you keep driving for another 30 seconds, get off the highway and hide.
:yes: I bet that guy will be real popular in jail haha.