Jeremys annual videos?

As long as its a emotion driven work then it should be great, TGBU (screw TGTBATU, thats too long) atleast had some sense of purpose compared to some of his early 2000ish DVDs.

I mean if you really watch all the topgears and JC documentaries and car videos, its not really the material content that makes it good (If interesting content was all you needed then Fifthgear would easily be as good as Topgear) Its the analysis, the humor, and the thought out conclusions that can make a otherwise normal Jeremy Clarkson video a classic, and or any other such show for that matter.

Of course the reasons for why his early 2000 DVDs felt so rushed may have had something to do with the fact he was seemingly doing about 3 projects at any given time, in addition to Topgear and the DVDs he had the Speed series, Meet the Neighbors, Victoria Cross for Valour, Inventions that changed the World, Car Years etc etc.

Hi guys,

I really want to see this new dvd!

FYI from what I've seen on his videos, & I've seen ALL of them, they are just entertainment! Come on!

It's just a good laugh for an hour or so....even if it's sometimes at the expense of the Americans :mrgreen:

God the Yanks can be so touchy sometimes. Lighten up guys...it's just a bit of fun :p

Last edited:
a Renault Alpine A610 comes to the end of the road
Oh no, can't he smash up something a bit less good than that? I know he is known for destroying cars in videos but seeing that will break my little heart.

They can make it entertaining as all hell... without blowing smoke. You know?

Like the offroad test I mentioned a few posts back. I'm sure the Range Rover would beat an Escalade and Hummer H2 in almost any test you can come up with. There is no reason why they needed to stage that test. In the end, it really didn't make the segment any more entertaining. In fact, it made it much more boring. Wouldn't it have been exciting to see the trucks hauling ass up the dirt roads/hill sides trying to get to the top of the mountain? I think so. Instead the other 2 cars dropped out and the Range Rover drove at an easy pace up the little dirt road to the top of the mountain. Yay. Well, that sure was the most action packed, edge of my seat, adrenaline filled thrill ride of a race that I've ever seen. :yawn:

No. Because the stupid things would've bogged down, even with the right tires, on the route that the RR took. I don't believe anything as remotely rubbish as an Escalade and H2 would get up such a steep hillside.

No. Because the stupid things would've bogged down, even with the right tires, on the route that the RR took. I don't believe anything as remotely rubbish as an Escalade and H2 would get up such a steep hillside.

The H2 is pretty capable offroad from what I hear.

There's only one way to find out. Too bad Jeremy mucked it up.

The Hummer H2 could have made it up that dirt road. It was nothing daunting. The Escalade I'm not too sure about.

Well look what I just found on my morning YouTube trawl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4fqIGXZmJ0

That'll be a new DVD then!

Sweet, looks great. Also some of the shooting looks better than Top Gear in that they don't sacrafice the feeling of speed for more artsy-ness. You never get any feeling of speed in Top Gear no matter how good it looks. You do seem to here.

Excellent- one for the new year sales, when the latest Jezza offering can always be found considerably cheaper than it could pre-Christmas! :D

Thanks for the preview

Thanks for the preview

Well look what I just found on my morning YouTube trawl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4fqIGXZmJ0

That'll be a new DVD then!

Thanks, that preview just put a big smile on my face and that's all about jeremy's videos/series/videos are doing. As stupid as TGTBTU was, it still entertained me and I don't think its that bad :)

So please stop whining about how silly the comparism between the US and european cars was, it still made laugh...

But I think the new DVD is gonna be way more better ;) ... Can't wait for it to come out

After seeing that I have to go to the toilet :oops: