Kanye West - Graduation

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
Just got this, brilliant album. Best to date. What do others think fo Kanye/ New album

Stronger is good. Don't know any others. Saw him live at Concert For Diana at Wembley, but they gave him a tiny slot, so he did a mixture of his big hits.

I agree, Stronger was good.

Though I'm sure even I could make a good song if I remixed great Daft Punk songs. :rolleyes:

Though I'm sure even I could make a good song if I remixed great Daft Punk songs. :rolleyes:

i would almost suggest that it would take concerted effort to turn great Daft Punk into crap

I can't stand that coky motherfucker.

Get yourself Food & Liquor by Lupe Fiasco instead if you like that sort of music. It's a much better album.

Great "original" video for Daft Punk:

[YOUTUBE]K2cYWfq--Nw[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

Remixed Kanyecrap

[YOUTUBE]cZd1Js0QaOI[/YOUTUBE]

DISCLAIMER: Some rappers are good. Must aren't. That said:
To me, he looks (and sounds) like all the other "rappers" out there...so he annoys me with the bling, the music noise, the ego, the video....etc etc etc

I prefer real music, although I was watching SNL tonight and props to him for using a little Daft Punk. :cool:

Oh Dear...
I have only seen him on the TV a few times, but now my despise has reached a new low. Mike Myers had a "WTF" face.That speech was the wrong speech at the WRONG time.

[youtube]9pVTrnxCZaQ[/youtube]

Frikkin' moron.

If that wasnt real it would be a great piece of comedy.

btw he was horrible on SNL. He was only on Entourage for a minute and he was horrible.

Kanye ruins everything.