Dieselstation under new management = migration to Finalgear!

^ Roll on the gay jokes.... (you don't call another guy attractive, mmkay)

You

gay.jpg

It's better if you don't talk about your truck around here.
That's funny!

When you live in the country you often have a need to haul something, thus the truck. I see that you, Edmond, say you don't even have a car and won't for the next 6 years. Poor Edmond... trudging around the outback on foot. Shame really.

I play reasonably well with others but will bite back. ;)

From what I remember you were working for a radio station, correct?
Yes but I'm looking again. After Katrina moved us to Mississippi I now find myself a 60 mile drive from the 3 nearest radio markets. I was working at a 4 station cluster in Biloxi, MS for 6 months but budget cuts got me last November. That was 130 miles round trip every day. Not fun.

I have a small studio here at home and do some freelance commercial production from here. I have a client coming over later today for some commercials that will run on XM satellite radio. I'd love to get back in radio as that's all I've ever wanted to do but it's tough. I fear I'm looking at a career change.

That's funny!

When you live in the country you often have a need to haul something, thus the truck. I see that you, Edmond, say you don't even have a car and won't for the next 6 years. Poor Edmond... trudging around the outback on foot. Shame really.

:lol: You called him by his first name. Fantastic!! Glad to have you at FG mate :)

I never messed with IRC so I can't tell you what went on there but I have a good idea. Chat doesn't thrill me.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

G'day mate, I'm 17 and that guy I called gay, he's 12 :p But no worries, we do have some older members posting

I've probably said this before, come to think of it...but I could've sworn you were 30 or something.

That's funny!

I live on the coast (ie. a city) ;)

Anyway..

To clear this up,

Apologies,the reason behind my comment is that I was acting a bit stubborn and I thought you were one of those people who buy a truck purely to inflate your ego and drive it in a city where a truck would only take up space and cause havoc, but now that I know you use your truck for a reasonable purpose, I don't think I will have problems with you for the rest of your stay here.

Oh and enjoy your stay here at finalgear! :welcome:

I've probably said this before, come to think of it...but I could've sworn you were 30 or something.

Nah, I don't think so, he said he joined when he was 14.

Last edited:
WTFBBQ?? You were 17 when I added you on MSN :S

Suspended animation? That explains you missing in action as of late :D
Naaaah I must have been like 16 or so. Your just getting old and forgetful :lol:

Nah can't be. Wouldn't be a mod if thats the case. Viper likes 'em young you see :wicked:

:lol: i remmeber when he was 15/16
Heheh, don't we all :D Aahhh the good days...

BTW - its school holidays here so expect to see a lot more of our friend, Eddy :rolleyes: