Best ?12k Economy car ever!

Wonder how my mates 30 year old Puch Moped would fare with a small block?

Boss Hoss for babies!

Wonder how my mates 30 year old Puch Moped would fare with a small block?
Huh, not a bad idea. I bet I could work one into my Yamaha. You know, need that good torque for climbing hills and such!

Yup. Mind you, would be very funny to build a 1000cc V8. Like, V-twin? That's for sissys. :p

BlaRo said:
I've got a pasta maker that I'd like to put a small-block in. Which is convenient because I found one of those (small-block, not a pasta maker) in a dumpster, because those bastards are everywhere. They hand those out at carnivals and sporting events. "Welcome to the Syracuse-Oswego hockey game, would you like a free promotional small-block?"

P.S. We lost that game 4-2. Now my backyard is completely littered in small-blocks.

LOL! Classic.

We fixed the problem in my friends Corvette by replacing the leaf springs with smallblocks.

I'd buy it and take it to an ice rink. Oh yeah

I'm actually thinking a 3.5L Rover or 3L Triumph V8 would be the business in this thing. Maybe even the 2.5PI engine, that's nice and rumbly, and reasonably powerful.

America has the Chevy Small Block and the GT40 (the latter was designed by the Brits) and the British have the industrial revolution and the Rover V8 (the latter was designed by Chrysler).

I though the Rover engine was a Buick design, and thus GM?

My bad, engines are not my strong side. But it's still an American engine. :p

America has the Chevy Small Block and the GT40 (the latter was designed by the Brits)
Well, designed at the Lola factory by a bunch of Americans led by a Brit from Aston Martin :p. That would've been a fun group.