Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Car was stolen as their advertising arrangement probably ran out. :lol:

And yeah, GREAT episode! :D

:( Waiting for it to be put up onto Icebone's FTP...

Also, I love Heroes!

Going to watch e02 tonight, not a bad start to the season, not great either tho. Actually, the Oirish ending was horrendus. God forbid they actually do some research to what an Irish accent actually is, especially a Cork one. Nobody here talks like that at all !!!

:lol: I was expecting that kind of complaint...

And where are you watching it?

:( Waiting for it to be put up onto Icebone's FTP...

Also, I love Heroes!
On its way, mate! Completely forgot about it.

And i think that Hiro will go on to become the Hero, he already has his sword and is in the right time to learn all about it (and because he knows everything about him already, he can make sure it will happen the way it was supposed to).

Thanks IceBone! :love: :lol: :D

seeing as no matter what you do to the timeline by travelling through time and changing the past, it has already happened, Hiro will turn out to be a bad ass-mofo and becoming takeshi is only the first step. But seeing as after the second episode where the actual white dude takeshi has regenerative powers, i'm starting to doubt that too

and why are we even still using spoiler tags anyway? this whole thread is one big spoiler.

I have to wonder how many people with abilities there have been over 400 years (or even further back). Was TK the first? Is he really from that time period? I was thinking that in addition to genetics playing a part (specifically heredity), it is also evolutionary. Is that still the case? Or is it more related to that eclipse thing?

seeing as no matter what you do to the timeline by travelling through time and changing the past, it has already happened, Hiro will turn out to be a bad ass-mofo and becoming takeshi is only the first step. But seeing as after the second episode where the actual white dude takeshi has regenerative powers, i'm starting to doubt that too

and why are we even still using spoiler tags anyway? this whole thread is one big spoiler.

I haven't seen episode 2 yet...

But then I do understand the risks faced when entering this thread. So yeah.

I have to wonder how many people with abilities there have been over 400 years (or even further back). Was TK the first? Is he really from that time period? I was thinking that in addition to genetics playing a part (specifically heredity), it is also evolutionary. Is that still the case? Or is it more related to that eclipse thing?
heredity IS evolution

I was thinking in the sense that some heroes got their ability because their parents had whatever gene, and some seem to have just developed them.

that's not evolution then, it's mutation either due to an error in the conception or due to environmental factors.

well, i guess you could count the first one under evo too.

This may sound weird, but I always thought of the people in heroes as being different from say the mutants in x-men, in the sense that the latter was more of a mutation...vs. abilities in heroes being just another part of the evolution process (like in the last episode they were talking about getting rid of uncessary parts, like the pinky toe).

I haven't given it much thought though....

^cut off your pinky toe and tell me how well you can balance. :)

Anyhow, I caught maybe 2 minutes of the first show. One part was two men talking about "threats". Something like this:

"Something something Salar is dead."
"We have a new threat. Molly."

The fuck?? Molly?? MOLLY?!?! Give me a break! Rule number one with TV bad guys: They must have evil names.

Sorry, I will never watch this. 30 seconds of bad scripting did me in, and I am pretty open minded.

I don't recall that. Molly is a little girl, and isn't really a threat to anybody. My pinky toe comment came from the show...it might not be that far from reality.

*edit*

Okay. Maybe they were saying that Sylar is dead (bad guy from last season) and Molly has seen the new threat (who is supposed to be a whole heck of a lot worse). It's her ability, she can pinpoint any of the other people with abilities.

Ahh. Whatever the case, I just don't get it.

But, if you do ( and this thread proves as much!) more power to you. :)

Somehow the series is not exciting anymore. I was watching this last ep waiting for it to end already... A bit like Fifth Gear sometimes (ok, most times). This is probably the last episode for me. Too much other of good stuff to watch :)

I watched it with enthusiasm. I still enjoy it. This episode was good but the Hiro and TK story is boring.

Now we know what happened to Sylar and things should get interesting.