Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

They're a rare sight here in North American as well. I've honestly only ever seen three, and I live in a part of town with a lot of rich seniors. :p

It's because of the crappy and slow sale. Look at Mercedes SLs you see on a regular basis and compare it to Caddy XLRs (same class cars, plus Mercedes being more expensive).

Yeah, I know why they're rare... because nobody would pay that much for a plastic hunk of crap. But you gotta admit, if there's one place in Canada perfectly suited to Cadillac drivers, it's West Van. :p

Hahahaha a fake M5!!!

how can u tell its a fake?
i know of one way to tell a fake m5 becase an m5 has 4 exhaust pipes, two on each side but a regular 5 series has only 2 on only one side of the body

The front fenders should have "vents" in front of the wheels.

Yeah, I know why they're rare... because nobody would pay that much for a plastic hunk of crap. But you gotta admit, if there's one place in Canada perfectly suited to Cadillac drivers, it's West Van. :p

No way... West Van is Porsche Country! :p

No way... West Van is Porsche Country! :p

Porsches are everywhere these days; from Downtown Eastside (no joke, I went to RBC yesterday and there were quite a few Porsches, probably owned by the managers there though), to all the way up to Kamloops now I guess, since their real estate market is booming as well.

News from my dashcam: (DV-Caps)

Overtook this cute little rolling roadblock today. No idea what sort of car it was, because it all happend much to fast... :rolleyes:

That's a ford Consul Classic. nice little car those, and the Coupe version (the capri) looked fab
020505-016.jpg

^ Never heard of that particular car but it looks amazing! Any rear pics of the same one?

Not of the purple one, but here's a similar one
00B9J360326134A.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of Mustang is that and how much does it cost?

from what i know you can't buy them, that is the GT500-H, H being hertz as in the rental place. they were custom made for them and can only be rentted.

oh well you dont see it much on the road tho......
Also there's a Ferrari Dealer near Standford, it have one Enzo and one MC12 in it...@@

How do you guys manage to take pictures while your driving in a city, I saw my dream car, a crimson Gallardo and it was right aheard of me but I never seem to have a camera in hand, what are your guys' stratagies?

from what i know you can't buy them, that is the GT500-H, H being hertz as in the rental place. they were custom made for them and can only be rented.

Actually, it's not a "500" H just an Shelby GT-H. Has just over 300hp. Ford owns Hertz, and this is a redo of something they did in the 60's with a special edition just for Hertz. You can buy them at auctions after the cars had a certain number of miles of service, but you could only rent them from certain airport locations, and in theory, only if you were visiting from out of town...no local residents.