TG's morning after!

As long as its On Demand on their website you can have it on EVERY computer. :D

Not good enough, when the power goes out I want top gear bloppers!

I'm so excited about Top Gear coming back on that I can't sleep, can't do my homework and am stuck to my comp till Monday to download it.

There are practically no good car shows here down under, and the only car magazine I buy these days is Evo

That's bloody fantastic!!!! Only one question, i know I can watch videos on topgear.com but is there any chance this will be for UK residents only like the BBC did about a year ago? i reall really hope not cause that is definetly something i wanna watch!

Even if it will only be for UK residents, some1 will rip or screen it & release, since it will be only "the news" bit, it will be like 50mb max.

Excellent, I have Monday's off from college, so this will give me something to occupy myself with.

Not good enough, when the power goes out I want top gear bloppers!

But if the power is out, you still won't be able to watch them on your PC. ;)

Rip

Rip

Even if it will only be for UK residents, some1 will rip or screen it & release, since it will be only "the news" bit, it will be like 50mb max.

YEAH!! We need a rip!!

so wait, if i go through say, a UK proxy(assuming its UK residents only) i can get in yeh? I NEED these bloopers

The news was posted on topgear.com, so I assume the monday-after-sunday-night stuff is going to be added there also..

Crossing fingers!

It's actually ONE of MY best ideas I submitted to them, and got a reply that they will review it.

Among other ideas, I asked why the hell they have to cram everything into 1 hour (as mentioned in one of Clarksons editorials when he complained about sorting through all the footage to decide what stays in the show). They should make it 2 hours because I knew there were behind the scenes stuff they probably had that might bust a nut. Looks like they won't be including it on air as part of the show, but it's a start for showing it separately anyway.

I think he means 9 years old in the sense of them all being childish, not how old the format is.