Random Thoughts....

Yeah, I'm prolly going to do that for the most expensive ones, 200 eur+. But I'm a freak for new books so the
less expensive ones I'll buy myself. Also, I just saw that seveal of them have in excess of 1200 pages. Yippe.

The father's garage.

1501458721_c390ff823c_b.jpg

Good: Getting new brakes, brake fluid, and an oil change done on my bike.
Bad: Friend who is helping you accidentally strips the oil drain plug.

My bike is in bits in his garage and I have my oil pan in a bag to go to a machine shop.

I'm downloading the latest episode now, and I'm really cautiously lurking the forum. I don't want to stumble on any threads that have spoileresque titles.

:music:LA LA LA LA LA can't hear you guys... still waiting to see it. LA LA LA LA LA:whistle:

^ Just now? I've seen it twice already. It's brilliant, I tell ya! :D

Yeah I know. I had work ALL day Sunday, then I had a test in my 8:00am class Monday morning. So my night consisted of coming home, starting the download, eating briefly, and studying. Probably failed the test, but I just got to watch the episode and frankly that is what's important.

anyone notice the spike in new memberships?

That's very typical of series starts. Almost all of the "Most ever users on at one time..." things are from new series premieres. I feel as thought this site is only gonna grow greater and greater with time.

Glad we got in awhile ago and are considered regulars around here. :mrgreen:

I got banned from IRC chat for joking about if the rip was out last night. Please unban me, I promise I won't joke no more.

You need to PM a moderator about that, this isn't the place.

Hello Peter, I don't have any idea what the problem might be but teletubby-warrior asked me to respond since *sigh* I'm such a nice guy.

Have fun.

Thanks Swek, I'll have a piss around with port forwarding and the like, something must have changed at my end.

Strange, it has been saying "Unable to resolve server" since last night, I have checked my settings and my firewall etc.

This error message has absolutely nothing to do with being banned. It means your computer is unable to resolve the domain name. If you're using a client other than the java client, you can connect via the ip. Use one of the following:

You may also want to consider using a dns server other than your ISP's, such as OpenDns.