Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

ModifiedBMWM5crop.jpg

Yes to the sauce. I own the damn image!!

That's a pretty cool M5! nice

wooooo a Viper just pass by with a very fast speed...
DodgeViper37.jpg

DeTomaso! this is kinda a rare car...
DeTomasoPantera11.jpg

I had never seen a Pantera until one was at a local car show last year. I've been to several shows this year that had at least two of them. They're sprouting up like crazy, not that it's a bad thing. :)

Save for the peach Chevy, those are some right good lookers

LA with no traffic? How is that possible?

Greetings, lip ;)

Ahh ok, very good idea, there is a nearby city called Nanaimo that has only 100,000 people but is crawling with supercars, a few gallardos, and one beutiful red F430, if I use that I should be able to get them. I wish also I had a chance to get pictures from a Roll Royce meeting that was literally 25 feet from my house, damn dead battery, there was a great purple Phantom there, and many other Bentleys and Rollers. Too bad.

Porsche 993 Turbo 1996, with 450 Horsepower:

http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/7677/banii322ir6.jpg

Today I spotted some AMGs:

Very rare to find those in original state:

Well.....it looked cool ;)

GT3???? But it only has a Carrera mark at the back......
PorscheGT38.jpg

Well, I can't see a roll cage and I can see back seats. No, not a GT3. You can get dealer fitted body wanker kits if you don't think your Carrera is hardcore enough.

from that angle it looks like a cartoon character grinning. Hardly hardcore.

Well, I can't see a roll cage and I can see back seats. No, not a GT3. You can get dealer fitted body wanker kits if you don't think your Carrera is hardcore enough.
Contrary to popular belief on this forum (probably because JC said so), the scaffolding isn't part of the standard equipment of the GT3 and neither is it on the GT3 RS.