Cowboys win oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmo187

Car(s)
Cobalt SS/SC-SN95 5.0 Stang-Toyota Corolla AE86
COWBOYS WIN!!!!

24-22 with 2 seconds left on the clock. Nick Folk kicks it through the uprights. but Crypt Keeper called a timeout at the last millisecond. Nick Folk comes up the ball again and does the SAME EXACT kick. 25-24

Cowboys r now 5-0 going into next Sunday's game against the New England Patriots.

i was born and raised a Cowboy fan in the heart of Abilene, TX. so u can understand how friggin ecstatic i am right now.

there isnt a thread dedicated to other sports is there?

I've often considered starting a college football thread but I didn't want to be responsible for the inevitable flame wars. :p

That sounds like a pretty weak end to a game anyway. The 2002 NCAA championship: Ohio State, Miami, double overtime. Greatest. Game. Ever. :thumbsup:

Damn, last time I saw the score it was 17 and 7, Bills. Which would have been amazing seeing as the Cowboys are (now, still) undefeated and the Bills clearly weren't.

My roommate and some of our friends are at that game...they're gonna be crushed. If now then, well they will be by the time they return home at 4 in the morning. :(

im goin over to a buddy's house next week. he's from Boston, but he's a GREAT guy. not the typical New England sports fan. so its gonna be fun to watch the game over there.

i totally respect the Patriots. great quarterback and Randy Moss finally found a team he's happy with. Junior Saeu not lookin as washed up as other ppl r saying. and Tedy Bruschi being one of the best linebackers in the NFL.

Cowboys vs Patrios?

Now that, my friends, is the definition of a battle of epic proportions.

Just the real sports.

Alright, we know you only like figure skating, geez...;)

I am hoarse from screaming my head off, especially in the 2nd half. What a roller coaster. The end was especially crazy - calling that timeout right as they were kicking is WEAK. Glad we rammed another kick home identical to the first.

Cowboys vs Patrios?

Now that, my friends, is the definition of a battle of epic proportions.

hell fucking yes! 2 of only 3 undefeated teams in the NFL going against each other on one of the most legendary football stadiums in NFL history.

early Super Bowl? i think so.8)

god, i cant even remember the last time i felt this way. it had to be in 1995 when they went to the Super Bowl against the Steelers.

hell fucking yes! 2 of only 3 undefeated teams in the NFL going against each other on one of the most legendary football stadiums in NFL history.

early Super Bowl? i think so.8)

god, i cant even remember the last time i felt this way. it had to be in 1995 when they went to the Super Bowl against the Steelers.

Yup. It's pretty much a preview of the Superbowl. 8)

I have no idea what you are all talking about.....obviously something very dramatic though.

Yay cowboys....whoever they are

Status
Not open for further replies.