Cowboys win oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COWBOYS WIN!!!!

24-22 with 2 seconds left on the clock. Nick Folk kicks it through the uprights. but Crypt Keeper called a timeout at the last millisecond. Nick Folk comes up the ball again and does the SAME EXACT kick. 25-24

Cowboys r now 5-0 going into next Sunday's game against the New England Patriots.

i was born and raised a Cowboy fan in the heart of Abilene, TX. so u can understand how friggin ecstatic i am right now.

kay.

damn, i thought this thread would be about something interesting :(

Wasted another 30 seconds of my life.

The whole world plays soccer at a championship level, so how come the US and Canada don't have a soccer league? My idea is they suck at soccer so bad that they had to invent sports that they are good at, just so they're not regarded as weak suckers. Sports such as american football, hockey, baseball and basketball.

[toma runs and hides from flames, although what he said is true]

FFS, I was at least hoping for a pure golden Veyron or pictures of an Alien shaking hands with Putin.

Fixed the thread description.

wow, that's real immature for a mod to do.:rolleyes:

and jesus, u ppl get fired up over the smallest shit.

if u dont like the thread, the Cowboys, or American football....

THEN WHY THE FUCK R U POSTING IN THIS THREAD??!

it could save this site ALOT from the flaming if u didnt.

this site isnt just consisted of Europeans. u guys need to learn how to deal with that. it consists of the whole world. quit being so god damn self-centered.

Last edited:
american football = rugby with pussy padding
basebal = rounders
basketball = netball

:)
Now that does put things into perspective. So not only are they bad at soccer, they felt that the sports they are good at should receive new names, that way they wouldn't look like pansies for playing them at a championship level .... :lol: Mind you, none of these sports are played very high on an international level, rugby's pretty good, but only played between britain and former british colonies.

This is brilliant, and I'm sure I'm going to get flamed so bad, but I just can't help it.
My bad side is showing, I have such an evil-streak today ... must be because of those midterms coming up. :evil:

Fixed the thread description.
:lol: that's a good one ... yet it's still a thread-title-trap. Put "American Football" somewhere in the title and it will be perfect.

EDIT: Mind you, I'm not only bashing Americans here, I'm also bashing Canadians, me being one myself. I just feel that we suck at sports but we're just too immature as a nation to admit to it.

britain and former british colonies

Well these are the teams in this years Rugby World Cup

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Samoa
Tonga
Fiji
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Namibia
um... you might have a point although these are in the world cup as well

France - one of the best teams taking part
Portugal
Italy
Romania
Georgia
Japan
Argentina
USA
Canada

The whole world plays soccer at a championship level, so how come the US and Canada don't have a soccer league?

Because football/soccer doesn't have enough breaks in which to place TV commercials. Sad, but true.

Because it's fun? There's nothing wrong with some good-natured ribbing, so take it easy.

this site isnt just consisted of Europeans. u guys need to learn how to deal with that. it consists of the whole world. quit being so god damn self-centered.

I guess you just missed the Americans and Australians posting in this thread who don't care for American football, huh? Oh, and I'm not from Europe either. ;)

I guess you just missed the Americans and Australians posting in this thread who don't care for American football, huh? Oh, and I'm not from Europe either. ;)

u missed my point.

there was one American who didnt care much for it by just posting "kay". but the majority of ppl in this thread that dont like American football r European and who r the ones who decided to express their feelings even though there was no need to since they didnt like this thread.

there was also a European who's a mod and decided to be immature about it and change the name of the thread. wow, ALOT of freedom the members have on this forum. [/sarcasm] god, i was happier back at Streetfire. too bad they banned me for the right reasons.

OMG we were just makin some witty responsses. Seems lyke u r da one getting fired up. dis stuff happens herre on are forum, if u cant take it serisously better calm down.

u missed my point.

there was one American who didnt care much for it by just posting "kay". but the majority of ppl in this thread that dont like American football r European and who r the ones who decided to express their feelings even though there was no need to since they didnt like this thread.

there was also a European who's a mod and decided to be immature about it and change the name of the thread. wow, ALOT of freedom the members have on this forum. [/sarcasm] god, i was happier back at Streetfire. too bad they banned me for the right reasons.

suck it up...if you were so happy at streetfire and you're going to piss and moan about how immature our mods are, start a new username and go back there.

and u prove me right.:lol:

btw, isnt it in the forums rules that "flaming" isnt allowed?

[*]No flaming: I don't care how much of an idiot you think someone is, they have a right to their opinion. This applies to even those people who think F1 is better than WRC (not that they are idiots, they're just ignorant). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.