TG's morning after!

I can't wait much longer for news uncut.

does anyone know something yet?

Still not there? :blink:

Cmon ppl don't panic. We've been waiting for TG for like 6 months or so, now it's back with a huge 10 episode season & we are whining because we cannot get the "uncut news" 10min segment.

It is indeed a very big Monday - 3 days in the making (so far). I hope that doesn't mean it'll be another fortnight before the next weekend arrives...o_O

ah, give 'em a break, now the new episode'll seem to be here that much sooner

Uncut doesn't mean unedited. They still need to sort out when to use the different angles, if it was just one angle, it'd be boring. When one presenter is talking, it's obvious the cam pointed at him will be used, etc..

Exactly. It's the "extended" cut.

Can't they just get it into an iMac or Mac Pro (or even a Mac Mini with a Turbo264 dongle) and edit it that way in iMovie?

What on earth is a Gremlin? :lol:

Cmon ppl don't panic. We've been waiting for TG for like 6 months or so, now it's back with a huge 10 episode season & we are whining because we cannot get the "uncut news" 10min segment.

Seriously, I'm with this guy. I don't get where everyone is coming from complaining about how it isn't up yet. Don't you people remember how long we had to wait for season 9 after Hammond had his crash?!? Its just a few days. Everything and everyone involved
is saying it will be worth the wait, lets just be patient.

are you sure you're not 10yo?

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder that myself. If he is joking, with some of his comments over the last few days, he has probably the worst sense of humor I've ever seen. I think his title should be "FG's 21 year-old 12 year-old"