TG's morning after!

LOL :lol:

finally! can't wait! it'll be great to watch. btw, how long wil the uncut but nicely edited version of the new be u guys think?

finally! can't wait! it'll be great to watch. btw, how long wil the uncut but nicely edited version of the new be u guys think?
42 hours.

it better be ;) they had like 60 hours to edit it ;)

This segment has officially been renamed to "The Week After". :lol:

For something that's supposed to be uncut it sounds like it's going through alot of editing.

Judging by the language we heard there last week, the bleeper has proably broken - even on a website they couldn't use some of those words :blink:

All four parts are now up!
V funny indeed.
(still slightly cut by the way)

aha! Vicki's plan is foiled! :lol:

OMGZ ITS UP AND HILARIOUS WE CAN ALL STOP BITCHING NOW!

Looks great...can someone upload them as an avi or mpeg on filefront or something?, cause I'm having trouble seeing the streaming vids with realplayer. That would be great ;)

I think topgear.com has been overloaded. Mine isn't loading the videos even though it usually does with no problem.

Oh man, that was great! I really wish it was better quality though. Hopefully they'll provide a downloadable version some day...

I think topgear.com has been overloaded. Mine isn't loading the videos even though it usually does with no problem.

Mine aren't loading either, never had a problem before :(

Edit: I have part 2, 3, and 4 loaded...just waiting for part 1 to come around...

Last edited:
Only part 2 is being slow here... probably, like others have said, it's just getting overloaded. In the UK people are just getting out of work and sitting down to dinner.