Your Favorite Auto Manufacturer MkII

Your Favorite Auto Manufacturer MkII

• Total voters
You....You STOLE MY THREAD!!! WHY?!! :mad:

Yea I really appreciate you guys closing my thread because I forgot a few car companies, and letting someone remake it instead of just editing in the companies I forgot..

I'd like to have my thread back please..

It's an internet thread, just let it go, or do you not have more important things in your life to get worked up about?

Guess ill fly the flag for TMC :)

I'm not sure...I would have said Citroen if it was car makes but the prescense of Peugeot means no thank you.

So I will have to pick the one manufacturer that has never let me down.

Morgan :p

Quote from a high-up Honda boss a few years back :

"In fifty years time there will be only be 4 car companies in the world. And Morgan."

I have owned two fords (currently a Falcon and soon to be XR5T focus or ST to the non Australians) and my family prefer Ford to.
So I guess FOrd is my option, BUT I do enjoy what other Manufacturers have to offer more often than not.

Since we had to choose just one, I had to go with FIAT, because they have so many cars I lust after in theFIAT line-up, not to mention Ferrari, Lancia , Alfa Romeo and Maserati.
As a whole, my favorite group of cars.

I must be loosing my mind. I could have sworn I clicked on Honda, not Ford.

Damnit

K. Mazda it is. :D

I never actually owned a Mazda, but I just voted for them because they deserve the most respect because they offer good cars for a reasonable price and have a great motorsport history.

VW is well in the lead, but according to Overheats top 100 deal, FG's favorite car was the 911 iirc

I own a Ford, my dad has owned two fords and is thinking on buying another one. I like classic American cars and the Mustang is one of my all-time favourites. So I guess it's only natural that I voted Fiat. No, really. Think about it :)

Still no Ferrari? WTF.

They're my favorite. Despite the arrogance of the mother ship, I drove an F430 and it changed me. They're just on a whole nother plane than everybody else, they're mad!

I voted for Porsche in its stead. Not the same level as Ferrari, and cold and precise whereas Ferrari kicks you in the balls.

Still no Ferrari? WTF.

They're my favorite. Despite the arrogance of the mother ship, I drove an F430 and it changed me. They're just on a whole nother plane than everybody else, they're mad!

If youre such a big ferrari fan, you do realize Ferrari is currently part of the Fiat SpA, hence technically its part of the poll and you could have voted for Fiat

excerpt from wiki:
Finally, after years of financial struggles, Enzo Ferrari sold the company's sports car division to the Fiat group in 1969 in order to help ensure continued financial backing for the foreseeable future. Enzo Ferrari himself retained control of the racing division until his death in 1988 at the age of 90.

Had to be Aston Martin, but only just in front of Ford. Ford have greatest line up in the world (in the UK): Focus ST, Mondeo, S-MAX, Fiesta and the KA. They also so own some great companies: Jaguar, Volvo and my personal Fav Land Rover.

Still no Ferrari? WTF.

I voted for Porsche in its stead. Not the same level as Ferrari, and cold and precise whereas Ferrari kicks you in the balls.

Since theres only 25 spaces for the poll i grouped makes by their parent companies. I even provided a list for you; you should have voted for FIAT if you wanted Ferrari like everyone else did :wink:

I vote Koenigsegg. The passion and enthusiasm of Christian von Koenigsegg makes all the other companies look like big lumps of management or something...

my overall favourite is Land Rover obviously, but for this poll it's got to be Aston Martin, because the cars manage to be so fast without looking too flash. closely followed by Lamborghini because of the lunacy of their cars through the years (just look at the Revent?n in my sig).

for normal road cars it's Ford, but i do like the new Saab estates...

Last edited:
I'm really liking the VW family these days. Out of all the car makers, they have the most interesting cars:

Bugatti Veyron (the Condorde)
Audi RS4 & RS6 (dignified super saloon cars)
Audi R8 (the supercar I'd have)
Lambos

Aston Martin, Simply because they make some great cars and their image hasn't been tarnished (yet).