Anyone else having problems with News Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightsljx

I can never finish the clips. Either the server is crap or the server hates me. I'm already choosing the narrow band option even though I'm on a 6Mbps cable..... Any tips or anywhere I can just download the clips off a stable server?

I can never finish the clips. Either the server is crap or the server hates me. I'm already choosing the narrow band option even though I'm on a 6Mbps cable..... Any tips or anywhere I can just download the clips off a stable server?

Yer, with Windows Media Player the video was doing that to me. But i have Real Player and the videos work well with that.
Not sure about were else you can download the news uncut from.
Gib

I'm having the same issues. Only the first few seconds are watchable, then everything stops.
EDIT: Thank you for pointing out the torrent!

Last edited:
It's not just news uncut but all the videos, their server probably crashed (my wmp says "server is not responding")

holy crap those were funny!

yeah i couldn't get these to work either, but now i can happily roll around on the floor in tears in a :rofl: sort of way.

thanks for uploading these, they really should make uncut versions of the program for download :D

LMAO

Those were great. Of course, it (part 2) doesn't do much to squash the anti-america stigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.