Boat in TopGear America special?

Meh. If it doesn't have masts, I don't care.

Hmm, it looks a lot like the boat that my friend Colonel Juan Garcia Cortez used to escape from the authorities back in 1986 when I was coke baron living in Miami...

No. Wait. I'm confusing video games with reality again.

nvm.

Why don't you talk to Ken Rosenburg anymore! :mad:

Errr. :blink:

That sir is the boat of a man with a VERY small penis...

no no

if they can afford a boat like that they can afford a plaggy surgeon to adorn them with a substantial dong as well.

i wish i could be that rich

our landords are rolling in cash.... lambos, ferraris, porsches, mercs, hummers... you name it. i presumed that they started small with a single house and just ended up with over 60 houses around our uni, but then i found out about their little mobile phone scam in which they paid millions, millions they then used to create almost a monopoly in the student housing here.

so in my experience the rich guys are nearly always so because they did something dirty, not becuase they genuinely worked hard and legally.

oh well

lol, so many haters. If I had boat loads of money I'd have a boat like that too, and so would most of you losers.
so in my experience the rich guys are nearly always so because they did something dirty, not becuase they genuinely worked hard and legally.
so in all your experience with what, one family? puh-lease.

you people are making up shit about someone else's alleged deficiency just to cover up your own short comings.

It's an incredibly rare craft known as the Sonny Crockett 2000 Superdeluxe Tubbs Edition