Mafia 6: this time it's personal

K, well, if this party has begun:

FOS cdbob

for giving up without a fight in mafia five

vote WellsieTRD

Random.

Hmmmm, who is more suspicious.... Paco for FOS-ing cdbob for something he did in another game, or Mischief007 for random voting....

And please, try to keep the doc alive for more than 1 day this time :p

FoS Everyone in the game except myself.

Hey, it currently boils down to that. :p

Does anyone here, maybe someone who's played this at another place before, have any idea of how to start the game without just randomly guessing?

don't think you can

It is just absolutely random for the next couple of days. After that things start to differentiate themselves and you may be able to pick up who's who.

It is just absolutely random for the next couple of days. After that things start to differentiate themselves and you may be able to pick up who's who.

yeah i kinda wish there was a way to make more roleplay happen at the beginning so we can catch someone in lies...

and on that note:

vote WellsieTRD

votes as of now
WellsieTRD - 1

Wish I didn't have to do this, but unless someone can come up with some other way of getting the game rolling, Vote: WellsieTRD.
Sorry.

Hmmmm, who is more suspicious.... Paco for FOS-ing cdbob for something he did in another game, or Mischief007 for random voting....

And please, try to keep the doc alive for more than 1 day this time :p

Well, there's nothing yet from this thread that would help in a decision. And punking out before the end of a game is just shady...

Therefore my FOS still stands for tonight. We'll see if a bandwagon gets rolling tomorrow, seems to have served well in the 5th edition, and that's all I have to go on thus far.

Oh, and yes, keeping our doc alive a few days would be a good idea :p

Vote Mischief007

As long as we're just randomly voting.

Thanks, single out the noob :D

since we are randomly voting, I vote georgestr :p

No worries WellsieTRD. I find that there's a good chance some newbies are mafia.

JipJopJones was very eager to get going :think: (well it's about as suspicious as it can be at this stage)
Vote JipJopJones

Random voting eh?

Vote The_Finn

Woah! Some one voted for me!?!

Ok well, I think that the first person to vote is mafia so....

VOTE Mischeif007

FOS JipJopJones for misspelling Mischief007's nickname. I have found you out, you dirty mafia scumbag! Fooling us by misspelling the names of your victims. Your killing days are over, misspell-murderer! :p