Anyone remember me?

patrick10

Car(s)
s13 and a beater daily
Hello :wave:

i'm back.

No... But I am just a grumpy old guy on the forum so maybe I did and my memory just fails me. Anyways, welcome back.. I guess.

Yes indeed. You still trying to massage some life out of that KA24?

I seem to have a vague recollection.

Welcome back.

Hey I remember that avatar! I forgot you were from the place that's round on the ends and hi in the middle. :) Welcome back for what's probably going to be the best Top Gear series so far.

Yes indeed. You still trying to massage some life out of that KA24?

lots has happened since then...

s14 is gone, slid into a ford f150. got my s13, got it running, spun a bearing. got a new crank and put it back together and dropped a valve. bought another s13 with a knocking engine and combined the two to make a running car. sold it for good profit and now i have a built motor in my gold s13. its nothing extreme, college and the real world is kicking my ass, plus three rebuilds in a year gets old, quick.

all i want to do is to be able to run a 14 sec quarter mile na on my 12 valve ka. the car will more than likely just see i/h/e, solid lifters(higher revs) and a lot of tuning.

my valves and my pistons fell in love. when the valve walked out to hookup with the oil pan, it left a hole in the pistons heart that could never be filled.

boys and girls, pistons should never hook up with valves. its just not a relationship that will ever work out.

haha...good to see you back here patrick.

Yeah, I remember you, that avatar is one of a kind!

Welcome home. :lol:

I remember...I like your car (the one on the signature). :)

well its sitting as a bare shell in the junkyard with a twisted ass frame.