Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

Yeah. I really love Heroes. Nice to know about Sylar...but who was the guy who killed Hiro's Dad? They survived the fall and disappeared...like Sylar can. Peter?

I just watched the episode. So much for the promo "What's in the Box?"....But at least the Nissan Rogue has returned, check must have cleared. Interesting theory I read about, that is Claires stolen vehicle....what did the bumper sticker say?

Hiro passed messages in the sword. Nobody in the last 400 years saw "Ando, Open" at the bottom?

That asshole made Claire cry. What a dick. Him taking Claire into the clouds was what I was afraid of, at least he didn't kiss her up there. Not yet anyway.

So Candance was really Hurley? Interesting plot twist. I liked Candance, but I like Sylar better....glad to see he hasn't lost his ways.

Parkman and Mohinder...Dumb and Dumber.

I didn't mind the episode that much (next week looks awesome). The whole Japan storyline sunk to a new boring low.

And my new sig should explain my feelings toward the newbies.

^^LOL!
I think those two will have a very important part too play soon(ish!), don't ask me what, its just a hunch.
The Hiro story is getting a little better, but its still desperate!
What did the bumper sticker say? I cant be assed to find it in the episode!

What did the bumper sticker say? I cant be assed to find it in the episode!

The bumper sticker says "Go Conquistadors", which I do believe is the team at Claire's highschool, so yes I assume that the guy has stolen her car, as it seem unlikely that there are just a couple of Rogues thrown in there for no reason.

I also like the new twist on Peter's life. I thought it'd just be a quick feature with the Irish people at the end of episode 2.

The Irish chick has some power I reckon.

There is a rumor going on (may be considered a spoiler) that only one power can exist or something. So since this kid can fly, it is having an impact on Nathan...and if Kensei comes to the future, it will impact Claire.

Not sure.

If there could only be one power at a time then Parkman and Peter wouldn't both be able to read minds.
I think that Nathan is making a choice not to use his powers because of all the crap that's happened is making him sad.

Good point. Of course maybe it's different because Peter's power is to absorb the power of others. I'm also wondering why Sylar can't use any of the powers he got. Maybe that could be linked into the previous rumor.

it's still an illusion. that illusion chick only made him think he killed her. also, i think he's a bit stupid. cause she made it clear she can perform illusions only, and then he took her seriously when she said "she can take him anywhere".

This is from an EW interview with Tim Kring (Heroes creator)

We know that the unspoken fan question ''What's Heroes going to do when they run out of cool powers?'' will be addressed on the show itself. ''The question presumes that there can't be a duplication of powers,'' teases Kring. ''But what if there was a finite pool of adaptations? What if there are other people in other parts of the world breaking out with similar abilities?''

No Hiro, thankfully...but no Peter either. My hate for Claires BF grows stronger. Please please please Sylar, take care of those 2 morons. Too much Molly, Parkman, Mohinder....New girl has a cool power, but I just can't handle another storyline.

But looking at the preview for next week....

Veronica fuckin' Mars! OH YEAH!

*Cough*

Ep4? I can't do any torrents well at all. So I rely on these FTPs.

*Cough*

PS. You can use the excuse that TG is back on. Heroes gives me a taste of what it feels like to miss out so badly. Even though barely anyone in the UK has seen any of Series 2. :lol:

Would they send that to the UK? :drool:

Would they send that to the UK? :drool:

no, its an in store offer only, and besides UK is PAL while the US is NTSC so the US HDDVD drive and Heroes box set is no good to you anyways, wont display right on your tv.