Best Moments of Season 10 (so far)

The clip isnt right. What Clarkson is saying while he is driving there is "Im completely sold", or something like that.

Actually it is, well he says "This" not "It", but close enough.

Clarkson on the R8,

Not the exact words but good enough:

"I bet Hammond is wittering on about how much power (the 911) has & how much traction he has. But the simple fact of the matter is he's behind me"....JC looks at camera.

:mrgreen:

Hammond High in he's amphibious car because of the smoke, LOOOOOOOL!!!

i agree with that! although it was more the less intoxication then a actual High. Whatever, it was funny

for me it has to be the gang smoking the pipes

10X1

Jeremy to Richard: "How is your Beetle?" (991 GT2 RS)

Richard replied to Jeremy: "How is your Audi?" ( Lambo Gallardo Superleggera )

"Oh look it's Richard in his VW Beetle"

where clarkson says:

suddenly hammand and i decided we are eight years old!

(race between 911RS and gallardo)

what happened to TG ?
don't see the dog anymre.... just noticed it...

still, the news is the best.. like when they took the pipes out in epi2 and talking about jeremy's multitasking in epi1

vlcsnap-15738983.png

vlcsnap-15746884.png

The last 10 minutes or so of 10x01 was pretty damn cool, but so far I give the award of the best moment to the arrival on the french beach.

I mean really when you think about it, 3 middle aged blokes went from england to france across 22miles of open seas in a freaking pickup truck! Say what you want about scripting or whatever, its hard to deny that what they did was a really amazing acheivment.

In ep1, when Clarkson, Hammond and May are on the motorway, then clarkson says "Pedal on the right!!" and him and Hammond leave May inthe dust :)

10X1

Jeremy to Richard: "How is your Beetle?" (991 GT2 RS)

Richard replied to Jeremy: "How is your Audi?" ( Lambo Gallardo Superleggera )

Same here! That bit was just hillarious.

I liked a few more equally good too.

- Starting of Ep1 (Richard standing on box with new hairstyle)
- "Its a 911 Porsche, Hot bit goes at the back" (pipe smoking comment from Jezza)
- James driving Aston N24 naked (Just disturbing)
- James sitting in the sofa like he belongs there.

This space reserved for when Series 10 has aired more than 2 eps.

for me it has to be the gang smoking the pipes

JC: It looks like the West Indian dope smoking team practicing in the back of Hammond's van!

Pretty much everything. :) I may be easily pleased, but so far season ten has been damn near perfect. I never enjoy the Star In The Reasonably Priced Car interview - except for Roger Daltrey a few years back - but I don't mind it being there. Everything else is terrific.