The Unit

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Anyone else in love with this show as I am? ^_^

But anyway, to the point of my thread -- anyone know the name of the new opening song? It's pretty good.

While quite unrealistic, it is entertaining.

and it shall be called wiki and it shall know all

wiki said:
The show's theme song for the first two seasons is an adaptation of the United States Marine Corps running cadence song "Fired Up... Feels Good" and created by the Los Angeles based composer Robert Duncan. The new theme song for the third season, also by Duncan, is called "Walk the Fire".

Ah, thanks!

I love it. Unfortunately over here in Australia we're only on the second season but all the same I think it's a good show. Been watching since S1E1.
As for realism, well TV isn't exactly the place to find it, probably why it's an entertainment show. But it's not so unrealistic it ruins the show unlike some other programs, just that middle ground where you can accept and watch and enjoy it.

I liked the first season, but it was always hard to come by the hr.hd or 720p versions... The hunt for those kinda stopped me from watching it. Also the personal crap they put in wasn't quite of my liking. Good action, tho...

Yea, I DVR that show. Its pretty good. I think it is funny how half the story will be about whatever bake sale or other crap the wives are doing while the guys are all blowing crap up - seems like it is made that way so your wife will watch the show with you. :)

The reason I comment about the realism is because the show is supposed to be based on Eric Haney's book, Inside Delta Force. He is the show's producer and was once a Delta Force member. Some people have questioned his accounts described in the book.

I liked the first season, but it was always hard to come by the hr.hd or 720p versions... The hunt for those kinda stopped me from watching it. Also the personal crap they put in wasn't quite of my liking. Good action, tho...

HDBits ;)

Very good show!! The first episodes were great and the rest of the season will be great! I also could use an invite to HDBits!

oh man viper... i feel so sad that i had missed this show. just finished season 1 waiting for season 2 to finish downloading and i have been keeping up with my season 3 downloads

So... who is watching the new season?

Me. Downloaded both episodes. Good fun so far.

That new woman must be a baddie!

I watched the first two episodes of season one and couldn't continue watching anymore.

I was expecting much more from this show and it was a big let down.

Yea, series 4 started a week and a half ago. 2 eps so far in the states.