The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

That just means one in three are successful at formatting your HDD when you don't need it and then selling you $145 worth of useless anti-virus and anti-spyware along with a protection plan that does nothing.

I read somewhere that about one-third of all Geek Squad "technicians" are actually competent at their job. I think that's being far too easy on them, it's probably closer to one-fifteenth. :p

These days they are hired because they are good salesmen, computer skills of any form are a plus.

These days they are hired because they are good salesmen, computer skills of any form are a plus.

Last time I went into BB was for a meager cable to connect my soundcard to my mini hifi. He tried to sell me a $40 Monster cable, it's actually all he pointed out to me, I found a cheaper one on my own. As a result, he didn't actually sell me anything, merely pointed me to where the cables were.

To me, that sounds like a failure. He assumes I want to spend a lot of money on a cable, when I don't. The better thing to do is, point out the various price ranges, allowing me to see my options before deciding.

:lol: i wouldn't have posted it if i knew

<deleted picture of large naked man>

another round of pics which could get me banned :lol:

1192170386979.jpg

1192170753421.jpg

[too revealing photo removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I went into BB was for a meager cable to connect my soundcard to my mini hifi. He tried to sell me a $40 Monster cable, it's actually all he pointed out to me, I found a cheaper one on my own. As a result, he didn't actually sell me anything, merely pointed me to where the cables were.

To me, that sounds like a failure. He assumes I want to spend a lot of money on a cable, when I don't. The better thing to do is, point out the various price ranges, allowing me to see my options before deciding.

And this is the reason I hate where I work...lol.

You mean that's an actual game?! :confused:I was only kidding.

That looks almost as good as VirtualBus

http://img224.imageshack.**/img224/5307/image11tg9.jpg

love how theres a girl standing infront of that "Master Bait and Tackle" sign