User Reputation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be an easier way of judging which people here are morons, and which are valuable to the community.

+1 Vote for re-enabling it.

So will it be anonymous? Like for example if I vote up a post that I agree with but thet everyone else disagrees with will everybody be able to see that it was me, specifically, that voted it up? or will it just go up?

Since you made this a separate thread I'm going to look like an idiot for pointing out the typo in what's now the wrong thread and it could hurt my reputation! :lol:

This should be an interesting experiment. I'll grab the popcorn!

It's a nifty feature, but I don't see what purpose it serves. It's basically just a popularity contest...

So will it be anonymous? Like for example if I vote up a post that I agree with but thet everyone else disagrees with will everybody be able to see that it was me, specifically, that voted it up? or will it just go up?

http://img85.imageshack.**/img85/3741/78050806rz3.png

That's what its like, only you can view you're rep/comments and who has gave it to you.

aww now all those years of post whoring are all for naught

So what exacly made you think I am in favour of avatars and signatures?

Exactly...

careful the german in you is showing :tumbleweed:

;)

also It seems like an awful lot of effort to go as well, something might be good but wether I can be bothered going and ranking it is a different question

I'm not a big fan of this idea, overall but my only big problem would have been if everybody could get all-up in each others buisness over who did what to who but now that I know it's fairly secretive I can't see there being any problems...

(Thanks to Viper and vRS for explaining it btw.)

So which posts do you approve or give reputation to or whatever? Anything you like or agree with or what?

So which posts do you approve or give reputation to or whatever? Anything you like or agree with or what?
Whatever you feel like, but personally, I'd give it to good quality posts and such, not stuff you "agree" with.

Where can we see the reputation a user has acquired?

Last edited:
You have 1 dot right now. It'll go up (per 10? per 100? dunno).

^ What plus? I think the only way to tell right now is by looking to the left... the little grey box under our names will eventually change colour and grow as you get reputation.

Viper beat me to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.