Carbage

Yeah, but that was just JDM and it was back in circa 1990. Lexus started out using a lot of Toyota stuff but has over the years developed more of their own cars. Nowadays the only Lexus which is a straight up Toyota is the ES350, and even then it's not just a 'rebadged' Toyota.

9071016.018.Mini1L.jpg

^ :lol:

The same thought went through my head too, to post it up here.

:lmao:

Yeah, but that was just JDM and it was back in circa 1990. Lexus started out using a lot of Toyota stuff but has over the years developed more of their own cars. Nowadays the only Lexus which is a straight up Toyota is the ES350, and even then it's not just a 'rebadged' Toyota.

I'm not suggesting that...in fact, it's the other way around. Toyota Japan rebadges the lexuses they sell in the states as toyotas for the domestic market. The LS was badged celsior, the RX as harrier, the ES as Windom, the IS as Altezza, and the GS as Aristo. This is no longer the case, as Lexus has opened up shop in Japan.

http://img525.imageshack.**/img525/6655/earnhardtsilverado1hc3.jpg

You know, for some reason that actually appeals to me. It looks good, in the same way the A-10 Warthog looks good.

I don't know why, but I can see putting a shell on the back of that beast and going camping for two weeks in the mountains.

Again, stop posting webfinds. Only your own pics, please.

Thanks
Greetings, lip

Again, stop posting webfinds. Only your own pics, please.

Thanks
Greetings, lip

Huh? Carbage is carbage, doesn't matter where you find it. The car-sightings thread is the only one with the rule of your own pics.

You know, for some reason that actually appeals to me. It looks good, in the same way the A-10 Warthog looks good.

I don't know why, but I can see putting a shell on the back of that beast and going camping for two weeks in the mountains.

Seconded.

I like the concept of that top Beetle, however they utterly failed in the execution.

Perfect example of Carbage.

If the purple Ghia had black wheels it would be cool

Yeah, that would help, but the big thing is that god-awful bumper.