Pics of My tour of Lamborghini, Pagani, Ferrari and Ducati!!

Awesome pictures man, thanks for taking the time to post em!

The cover, dude. awesome!

WOW...

i dont know what to say... the Lamborghini factory then the pagani factory then Ferrari and lastly the Ducatti!!! AWESOME..

Whats even special is the fact that you spotted a bike at random that turned out to be a prototype. Not just that but the fact that there are people whose job is to take pictures of such things, yet you beat em to it!!! Amazing... must be a very lucky day and something u'll probably never forget for the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing.

-Mojo-

Hahaha, what a bunch of chumps....wonder if I have to pay to get more bandwidth?

Edit: Alright, just paid for unlimited B/w. Already had 300,000 views of the pictures...haha. Will be fixed shortly, I hope, as I'm waiting to post pics of tonights MPH show.

Last edited:
Awesome work man. Seriously, this forum needs more members like you. GREAT pictures and a true dedication to motoring. Thumbs Up from me!

klutch, how much did you get for your picture?

Alright, pictures fixed.

For the bike pics? A couple mags have bought them; I think I just cracked $1000. Not too bad.

how did you manage to enter the lamorghini factory ? they didn't let us in when i was there ,you have to make an appointment for that ?

Awesome work man. Seriously, this forum needs more members like you. GREAT pictures and a true dedication to motoring. Thumbs Up from me!
Ditto, epic post :D. And congrats on getting your trip payed for with a couple shots of that Ducati! I'm definitely going to keep this tour in mind if I can ever get myself to Italy.

DSC00250.jpg

LOOK AT THAT GALLARDO!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

And BTW, Nice pics! Hope I can go there someday.

Thank you soooooo much for sharing these photos. I've been lucky enough to drive a Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Gallardo, but my next wishes are of course to own one, as well as to tour the facilities as part of a trip to Europe.

I had heard a tour of Ferrari's factory requires ownership, is that not true?

Anyway, thanks for sharing the experience, it looks like a lot of fun!

WoW............just Pure WoW..........hats off to u :bow:

I gotta do a trip like this someday.....+ go drive on Nurburgring. XD

Everyone at Lamborghini drives Audi's, quite a few were RS4/6's
DSC00250.jpg

I know what you mean. There were a few Lamborghinis at the Audi factory in Ingolstadt.

And...:mad::mad: - Jealousy...