Top Gear Episode featuring the Ford Probe?

namxi

Car(s)
Ford Probe 24V
Hey Guys!

I'm looking for an older episode of Top Gear [probably between 1993 and 1997] where Clarkson is testing a Ford Probe V6. Here is a short Part of the Episode on youtube.

Can anyone tell me, which Episode of which series this is? Or even better, could give me a download link for it? Is there a DVD on the market, featuring this episode?

I have many of the old episodes of TG up to 1992 I think, are there any "new" since then?

I'm a really great fan of Top Gear, I'm watching every bit I can get. You guys here are doing a very good job and I appreciate it a lot! Especially VUK, without him I never would have got a chance of watching all the great episodes of Top Gear, cause I'm from Germany and doesn't air here. So you now also know the reason for my bad english, I'm sorry! ;)

Many thanks in advance!

Greets

Namxi

You're going to want to search here to find out which episode it is:

http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=8558

I used to used ESPNSTI's list but his links are dead (anyone know why?)

As for downloading the torrent itself, you're probably going to have to find an FTP with it, as we don't have many ripped episodes from the 90s. FTPs are located in the Video Offers section.

3rd March 1994 :)

As the Americans would say...NERD!!
nerd.jpg

lol

There are no 1994 TG episodes on Tweekes FTP.

94-97 i believe is still missing at large if i remember correctly, as well as anything before 1989

Are there any News on Top Gear Episodes from 1994?

Greets

Namxi

namxi I hate you, I really do. I watched the youtube video you posted. Now I really need to watch the full article on the probe, just started to get good then stopped.