Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

I should be fine but that is way too high.

Demo is out on XBL...

Dunno, got no live gold. Only played the grip and speed challenge thing. Maybe you get more with live gold...

Sweet Graphics, smoke (as we all know) looks great, It feels good... But not as good as PGR as an arcade game (which it still is). And I totalled my car once, and I couldn't stop the 30 sec sequence that showed me the accident. Hop ethis can be disabled in the full game!

Thats high requirement for Processor :?, I think it's only P4 numbers, but still quite tall.

Yea, that is pretty high for min requirement. Hopefully the game will be able to use two cores, otherwise my 2.83ghz Athlon X2 barely meets the min req. :(

Yea, that is pretty high for min requirement. Hopefully the game will be able to use two cores, otherwise my 2.83ghz Athlon X2 barely meets the min req. :(

Those requirements are only for single core CPUs, such as a P4 or an older Athlon. If you have a dual core, you have nothing to worry about :)

Whens the PC demo out?

I read somewhere that it would be out 10 days after the 360 demo, though that may have changed.

Me too!

Me three!!

The PS3 demo is out now, but no PC yet....

The demo doesn't really show off the game anyway, IMO... I would have loved a drift stage!

The link didn't work. Is there a torrent for this? Please pm me.

^^^ That Civic seems unrelated between a Chevelle and an RX8...

:lol: my Intel Centrino 1.7GHz is WAY too sluggish to run that :lmao: