Human Garbage

Am I the only one that thinks this thread may be going astray? I mean... Hitler in the same thread as footballers and F1 drivers?

Ya I kinda tried to make it not be all hitler and everything but people just don't see the humour of it...and take things too seriously

Am I the only one that thinks this thread may be going astray? I mean... Hitler in the same thread as footballers and F1 drivers?

You mean Hitler and F1 commentators.

http://img520.imageshack.**/img520/9981/asfa1ig9.jpg
(Fuck you. Fuck everything you stand for. Fuck everything you do. Fuck your family that you twisted. And if there is a god, may god he bless every family you wronged by protesting their love one's funerals.)
I agree 157%. When he started protesting funerals I was so close to making a few of those fucks hood ornaments (I was driving a 5000lb truck at the time, would've made short work of his elderly ass). I still think burning down their "church" would be a good idea.

edit: If there's a bright spot anywhere in this, he's wearing a KU jacket. One more reason for me to hate the Jayhawks :p.

Also, Nick Hogan, Paris Hilton and the like may not have killed millions, but think of the cultural damage they're doing/perpetuating through their very existence ... :lmao:.

Last edited:
Again... thanks a lot, but you ran out of positives to give out so sucks to be you! Loser...

Thanks to whoever gave me a neg rep for posting Bangle... :rolleyes:

Your second-hand cigar smoke is giving people cancer and killing the planet, you piece of human garbage you! :p

natural_cures-sm.jpg
I'm sorry to say that my grandmother has this book...but then, she is quite the hypochondriac. That guy is a moron.

Uh, yeah, no kidding. Look, people, we all know Hitler is/was a world-class dickhead. This thread is supposed to be funny.

Kind of like this:

0000034499_20061021001105.jpg

David Caruso, that idiot from CSI:Miami who thinks he's cool as ice. I can't stand him. I mean, who acts like that and takes it seriously? He's worse than William Shatner as Kirk.

Ignore the first few seconds where he's kissing Caruso's backside, and it shows you exactly what I mean. This isn't parody, that impression is about as real as it gets:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI[/youtube]

Last edited:
Oh come on 3 pages without this! Gordon got mentioned. And yes he is weird...but...

george-w-bush-picture.jpg

For those of you that don't like harsh language, skip what's below the pic.

http://img520.imageshack.**/img520/9981/asfa1ig9.jpg

(Fuck you. Fuck everything you stand for. Fuck everything you do. Fuck your family that you twisted. And if there is a god, may god he bless every family you wronged by protesting their love one's funerals.)

After seeing that, I started creating a song just for them when I got bored in school.

*Ahem* (you should not click the spoiler tag if you don't like swearing, threats of arson, etc.)

(sung to the tune of the song they bastardized.)

And I'm ashamed to share A-mer-ica/with those fags from Westboro (
And I wish you would go and die/for your twist-ed word of "God"
And I'd gladly set your/church a-blaze/which is what you dicks de-serve...

That's as far as I got. I think if every one on this board contributed toward finishing it, we could have a chart-topper on our hands. Who's with me!?

TEMPLATE_09.jpg

This entire group can fuck off and die. They are the ones who make it a point to watch as much tv as possible and then find something to bitch about and of course crusade to censor tv/radio in the US, because their members can't actually be bothered to keep an eye on their children.

Oh...

Ralph Nadar
800px-Ralphnaderspeech.jpg

And

MercedesBenzhoodemblem.jpg

Between the 2 of them, they basically made small time manufacturing of cars impossible in the US, and only took away some of our freedoms of choice. Though Nadar has done some good he has tended to go overboard.
For reference.

Last edited: