What Luxerysports sedan do you prefer?

What Luxerysports sedan do you prefer?

• Total voters
Wel, from what i've read, the RS4 understeers a lot less than the old S4 and even the previous gen RS4. But indeed, AWD is far from optimal on a track, but in day-to-day traffic it's safer than RWD.

M3. Its freaking awsome. People are constantly bashing this new M3 and 3 series. But its the best looking M3/3 series coupe ever. M3 + V8 = heaven

4 - Lexus IS-F - Its a Lexus...I hate Toyota
3 - Mercedes C63 AMG - It's kind of cool, but I like the 55 AMG cars way more. Forced Injection ftw.
2 - Audi RS4 - I like it, but its not as good looking as the BMW
1 - BMW M3 - M3 + V8 = heaven

Last edited:
I almost chose the RS4 and then I saw the M3 ... and the M3's got to be it. I've just heard too many times that BMW really does stand true to it's slogan - The Ultimate Driving Machine. And I have to say, I think BMW have finally gotten past their new design struggles with this car. It still looks like a BMW should, just more modern.

The M3 is what I'd prefer anyway. Realistically, if I were going to buy one of these, it would be the RS4 because of our freaking cold and white-powder-filled winters.

O dear only few votes for the Lexus.
I personally prefer Japanese luxury cars and i really like the interior of the IS.
I still don't quite like the 3 series look, it's odd.
Audi would be my second choice and as for the Merc, not a fan of a C class, even if its an AMG, odd looks as well.

Oh dam, I thought this was regarding the coupe M3, I would've voted the RS4 if I had looked first, lol.
M3 sedan rear is hideous.

well, it still has 4 exhausts by the looks of it, just not connected to those tips.

Toyota Australia did something like that with the Aurion TRD, it's no good, the tip gets dirty and looks hard to keep clean.