Hulk Hogan's Son In High Speed Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
owned.

Graziano's lawyer, George Tragos, said Tuesday that the young driver should keep a low profile until the matter is resolved.
Resolved?!? He gave a fucking Marine brain damage! Do you know how hard you have to hit a jarhead to ... too soon? :p Seriously, I'm glad to hear Polaroid pulled their sponsorship, Nick truly did not deserve it.

Cool fella. I quite like him.

And what a valuable addition to society he is.

Thank god that polaroid pulled their sponsorship...the last thing they need is a crappy spokesman.

Cool fella. I quite like him.

And what a valuable addition to society he is.

Germans attempting humour..:|

I know we have some respectable Germans on FinalGear, please don't think of me differently.

I'm ecstatic to see Polaroid pull his sponsorship, hopefully the other companies (don't know how many sponsor him) will do the same.

Well, I'm glad someone woke up and realized throwing money at this shithead is a bad idea. Now if only his parents would see the light.

I can't help but think that this thread wouldn't be here if his mom simply spit the load out the car window.

I'm ecstatic to see Polaroid pull his sponsorship, hopefully the other companies (don't know how many sponsor him) will do the same.

hogandrift.com has his other sponsors on the site.

BF Goodrich

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/bfgapp/index.jsp
(Use the Contact Us button; javascript popup)

Sparco

http://www.sparcousa.com/contact.asp

Mac Tools

E-mail Them!!

K-Sport

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/contact_us.asp

Meguiars

http://www.meguiars.com/customercare/

Basically took jayhawk's letter, modified abit to make it look "Unique" and not copypasta, and sent them out.

Im flattered!

Sent out more emails to the various companies.

Nick Hogan arrested for numerous charges.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/07/cops-hogan-was-drinking-before-crash/

Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.

Oh, but it get's better:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/07/hogan-john-should-have-been-wearing-a-seat-belt/#continuedcontents

The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his.

Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt. There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident. Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident.

Please Florida, throw the fucking book at him and get it over with.

Edit: I'm not Takumi beat me to it.

Here are the details:

WHAT: Nicholas Bollea (Driver 1) was arrested this morning on a warrant for Reckless Driving
Involving Serious Bodily Injury resulting from an August 26, 2007 wreck which seriously injured
his passenger, John Graziano III. Daniel Jacobs (Driver 2) is being issued a summons to appear
in court for Reckless Driving.

WHO: Vehicle 1: 1998 Toyota Supra
Style: Hatchback
Color: Yellow

Driver 1: Nicholas Bollea
W/M DOB 07/27/90
130 Willadel Dr.
Belleair, FL

Passenger 1: John Graziano III
W/M DOB 01/04/85
1225 Curlew Rd.
Dunedin, FL

Vehicle 2: 2003 Dodge Viper
Style: Convertible
Color: Silver

Driver 2: Daniel Jacobs
W/M DOB 06/01/85
1880 Pinehurst Rd
Dunedin, FL

Passenger 2: Barrett Lawrance
W/M DOB 03/25/80
17109 Orangewood Dr.
Lutz, FL

WHAT: Nicholas Bollea (Driver 1) was arrested this morning

WHEN: 11/07/2007
9:48 a.m. (arrest time)

WHERE: Nicholas Bollea turned himself in to Clearwater Police at 14450 46th Street North. He
is been transported by Clearwater Police to the Pinellas County Jail where he is currently being
booked.

HOW/WHY: The Clearwater Police Department has completed an extensive investigation into
the causes of an August 26, 2007 wreck involving Nicholas Bollea and his passenger John
Graziano III. The investigation, conducted by a team of four (4) specially trained police
investigators, working in conjunction with the Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney?s Office, involved the
critical examination of substantial physical evidence and the interviews of numerous witnesses.
Based on the evidence and witness testimony, investigators have concluded that Bollea was
operating his vehicle recklessly at the time of the crash and caused serious bodily injury to
Graziano.

This morning a warrant was issued for Bollea?s arrest per Florida Statute 316.192 (3)(c) 2
(Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury). Bollea turned himself in to Clearwater Police.
He has been transported and is currently being booked into the Pinellas County Jail. Reckless
Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury is a third-degree felony. Bollea was also cited for:

-Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony;
-A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breathalcohol
level of .02 or higher;
-Illegal window tint

Investigators interviewed several witnesses who stated they saw Bollea (Driver 1) and Daniel
Jacobs (Driver 2) racing, before Bollea lost control of the his vehicle and crashed into a tree. The
vehicle came to rest in the median of Court Street, east of South Missouri Ave at 7:31 p.m. on
August 26, 2007. Investigators have determined Bollea was driving in excess of 60 miles per
hour close to or at the time of the crash. The posted speed limit in that area is 40 miles per hour.
The road was also wet due to a recent rain shower.

Investigators have concluded that although Vehicle 1 and Vehicle 2 were racing, Jacobs (Driver
2) was not a direct cause in the crash. Jacobs is being issued a summons to appear in court for
Reckless Driving.

Last edited:
I'd like to go on saying what worthless peice of shit this kid is, but I blieve I've made my point in previous posts.

It's just sickening.

hmm interesting that they are suggesting in the second press release that I am not Takumi posted that it was not a highspeed accident.

Glad to hear that jackass is getting the "book thrown at him". The fact (I guess it's being debated) that it wasn't a high speed accident only further illustrates what a complete fuckhead Nick is, and why he's got no business driving anything.

This is all hella old news, and I don't feel like reading the thread after reading the one on Supraforums, (where there is a lot more info btw) but I did a quick search of this thread and no mention of this resulted. Some people that know Nick on Supraforums posted that the car hydroplaned. Another member confirmed that it had rained earlier that day, so it's all plausible. With the tires on his Supra to hook his ~700whp I know it would be easy to lose control in the wet. Anyway, kinda old news, but anyone still checking this thread might like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.