The Lewis Hamilton thread: Love him or hate him?

Haha HondaF1, is your hatred obsessive?

I dislike MS, hate Toyota, Alonso, and Ferrari, but to such a degree that I can't be arsed to obsess over them.

^ Just dont like the fella!!

Yay! Hamilton's coming over here! :)

Let's see how he does with no TC next year. Judging by what he did this season compared to Alonso, his driving style is very very hard on the tires. And with no TC, he'll be even harder on them, especially on the rear tires. Just wait until next year... drivers that are softer on their tires and with a soft right leg will benefit hugely. Drivers with a soft right leg but hard on the tires, like Hamilton, might suffer. I mean... look at his tire failures and gambles this year.

And I don't like him, personally. I think that his success has made him act like a spoiled brat (sorry for the harsh words, but that's the truth), and also the presence of his father in the garage has had an effect on the team. You might say Alonso is whining, but have you wondered why? And does he have a good reason? I'd say yes. The team has pushed him aside and block-jumped towards Hamilton.

Let's see how he does with no TC next year. Judging by what he did this season compared to Alonso, his driving style is very very hard on the tires. And with no TC, he'll be even harder on them, especially on the rear tires.

I wouldn't say that so soon... remember how he was in GP2?

I wouldn't say that so soon... remember how he was in GP2?

I know that he took the title in GP2. But the tires he used there were of different compounds, a different structure, and they were designed to last a whole race and more. This year in F1... he's had a number of incidents due to improper tire management (notably the blown tire in Turkey and the gravel trap incident in China). All I'm saying is that there are quite a few drivers in the F1 paddock that can manage tires better than Hamilton. And some of them would benefit from the TC ban.

Indeed, but I don't think Alonso will be one of them. He used to have catastrophic tyre wear on the Renault and while he has managed it better this year, he has also changed his style and I am not sure he is as quick.

All the drivers will still be quick, thats why they are F1 drivers. It won't make a huge difference until it rains. Then look out for Jenson and Kimi to destroy the field.

Button in a good car with no TC will destroy the field.

Button in a good car with no TC will destroy the field.
Well then it's your job to give a him a good car, come on Honda! were rooting for you :)

Well then it's your job to give a him a good car, come on Honda! were rooting for you :)

Im going to Scotland to develop the RA108 and it will be AMAZING!!

I really hope BMW and Renault dominate next year. How funny will it be. The top three drivers don't have competitive cars.

No TC will suit Button, Barrichello, Hamilton, Davidson, DC and Webber. Maybe Kimi too. Those guys seem pretty smooth. Though if Piquet Jr gets a drive and anyone else from GP2 then it will help them too.

Well then you are a goose. Button is one of the top 5 drivers in the field.