Random Thoughts....

I wish all the best for Charlie. That's the thing with animals, they're fine one day and they next it's completely different.

Sorry to hear about Charlie, Watto. All the best for him and you. :comfort:

Unrelated: I just found out what "poofta" means. :neutral:

^x2. My dog is suffering from a skin infection and an enlarged spleen, so it's really only a matter of time...

^ Oooh. Miss England to win Miss World then!! Very nice!!

Miss_England_07.jpg

....I'll be in my bunk for the next hour....

don't know if anyone has noticed this recently, but when i was looking at the 'driving a car' thread in the photoshop forum, i scrolled down to the similar posts bit. notice the last similar post date

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/4834/screeniesimilarpostsuq5.jpg

We precede the World Wide Web ... and TCP/IP ... and I thought I was an oldie ... :rolleyes:

Just saw a sexy drive-thru girl at the Taco Bell. Nice face, even nicer body. The best part was the Halloween costume, a skin tight spandex suit.;)

Unfortunately no.:blink:

Not sure, few years maybe. Drive-thru was fairly busy though.

^ Go back there tonight then.

I am almost failing Advanced functions...my teacher is really bad at teaching and ever few days she goes power hungry and yells at kids for doing something wrong. The last test not one person in the class got the question right. Everyone answered the question but in the "wrong way" where there are variables. The teacher never mentioned the correct way how to do it and no matter what we asked or said she pretty well answered with "your stupid".

And not to mention I have her for Calculus next semester...and I need both of these courses to get into computer programming...when last year my buddy got into 3 Universities for that same course without taking Calculus and Functions.

I fucking hate life.

College is worse and then it will get much worse after that! Find a tutor or someone who took the class before, or talk to your counselor. People were complaining about a teacher at our school, who I thought was good actually though he moved a bit quickly. After someone went to see their counselor about it, the teacher taught in a much better and easy to understand way.
If the teacher doesn't care about what their students learn, they'll care once their job is in jeopardy.

^^Invite her down the alley way.

/Or just get her number. I dunno...

Now I know why they check ID when buying spray paint.

Poor ventilation ftw. :mouse:

Now I know why they check ID when buying spray paint.
Because the United States is the hardass capital of the world? Back in July I went to the store with some friends to pick up some hot dogs and stuff for a little Independence Day party we were having. We saw sparklers on sale and decided to get some. Apparently you have to be 16 (I think, same with cigarette lighters) to buy them. My friend had to show his ID to buy them. He has a freaking beard. :rolleyes:

Because the United States is the hardass capital of the world? Back in July I went to the store with some friends to pick up some hot dogs and stuff for a little Independence Day party we were having. We saw sparklers on sale and decided to get some. Apparently you have to be 16 (I think, same with cigarette lighters) to buy them. My friend had to show his ID to buy them. He has a freaking beard. :rolleyes:

I went to the store with my dad, who was buying groceries including some beer, and they wanted to know how old I was. Which isn't a good question to ask me, because after turning 21, I don't really give a shit how old I am. It took me a minute to answer. I wasn't even buying anything, I was just standing there.

I'm considering a MySpace profile

...which I'll call "MySpace Sucks," and fill it with anti-MySpace rants.

I used to have that exact same thing but it was called "I hate Myspace". I think it got deleted or something.

Charlie's home, for now, back to the vet tomorrow.

He's got pancreatitis and has an I.V. Mum's looking after him (she's a nurse) just checking on the drip every now and then. He got pumped full of morphine today so he's a little out of it, just sleeping at the moment.

*phew!*

And thanks for all the good wishes. I know it's nothing compared to the trials and tribulations that Blind_Io is going through currently but I guess it shows that people, not just the owners, really care about pets!

I think there were a few 22Bs imported through Subaru Australia. I remember seeing one on CarSales but it was over 100k AUD :blink:

Edit: ah here
There are others just this particular one will be under 100K AUD

BlitzR, that is the 22B that I'm referring to on sale.

hmmm 100k sure seems like alot. You could just get one of the 3 that are for sale through Unreal Imports. since as far as i know importing japanese cars into AU is just about the easiest thing ever i assume they won't end up being 100K

I think you mistaken Australia for New Zealand, Australia is one of the biggest pain in the ass to import a car from Japan, not only are the model of cars restricted (bear in mind the 22B falls under restricted), means no dealer can import them, the list is so long, if a car is too underpowered, it won't get approved (ie. non-turbo Chasers... etc). The only way to get a 22B into Australia is by personal import, which includes owning the car with all the paperwork for 6 months (or 1 year, I can't remember), then you're allowed to bring it in. Put the difficulty of importing, with the novelty and rareness of a 22B, it can easily add up to 100k AUD.

New Zealand on the other hand, you could import just about anything :p.

And Watto, glad all is well with Charlie, hope he recovers soon :D