You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

I use the top gear icon as my computer desktop.

When I argue with friends my car is better than his, I will conceive a serious of tasks in my mind, and keep the scores on a board.

Last edited:
I had a meeting at work the other day, pointless as always, and they made us answer some questions. One of the questions was who you would choose to have dinner with, if you could have dinner with anyone living or dead. I said Jeremy Clarkson. Only one other person knew who I was talking about. She laughed.

I think James May once said on TV "I haven't drive with XXX (some super model, I guess), but I have drive with JC. Believe me, you should choose XXX instead of JC (or something like that)

it was in the news segment with angelina jolie. there was a survey and more men said they'd drive along wih jc than with aj.

...when Jeremy Clarkson approves of your post/thread.

(inspiration from LurkerPatrol)

Reactions: LP
When you're phone's ringtone is the TG tune

I... umm... that's.... umm... yeah.:blush:

Sure I not the only one?

Don't we all have Jessica as our ringtone?

^ I have the Soviet National anthem as mine!

Back to the topic: I often say "been killed...to death!"....I really need to get out more.

and just on another thing TomCat you're signature
Jeremy Clarkson: "It's my old sparing partner from TopGear, Tiff Needell, and he's wearing an even worse shirt then usual."
Tiff Needell: "Ah, but at least I'm still on TopGear."
Jeremy Clarkson: "Absolutely Tiff, but you're not wearing it, are you."

What is that from and what are they talking about?

Yeah, like Karoug said, it's a quote from an older Clarkson DVD.

I just thought it was funny because Clarkson had left TopGear and Tiff was the main presenter... then TopGear got canceled. It was Clarkson who brought the show back and made it one of the highest rated shows on TV.

WROOOOOONG! ;) You know you've been watching too much Top Gear when you know if your cars rear bumper can support an outboard motor!! :lol:

I guess I need to watch more TopGear then!

When you dream about naming your chickens Jeremy, James and Richard :lol:

When you read the episode description on Dave and you know they've got it wrong and have items that are from two different shows. But then you can tell everyone excatly what should be in the episode. And also which bits the Dave channel has cut out so that Top Gear is an hour with adverts

when you can't get enough of Capt. Slow, that you have to watch Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure.

you see Opel and say to your friends: It's a Vauxhall, Do you know haw far I would go to avoid driving it? Past the moons of Jupiter!!!

when you can't get enough of Capt. Slow, that you have to watch Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure.

..and James May's 20th Century, and James May's Top Toys, and Clarkson's Greatest Raid of All, and his plug for Brunel, and Hammond's Search for the Holy Grail, et al.

..and James May's 20th Century, and James May's Top Toys, and Clarkson's Greatest Raid of All, and his plug for Brunel, and Hammond's Search for the Holy Grail, et al.

yeah, i'm sorry, you ruined it.

on Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure he still does some sorta car review or something with cars.

yeah, i'm sorry, you ruined it.

on Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure he still does some sorta car review or something with cars.

What were you saying about "still doing some sort of car review"?

When you think more frequently about three middle-aged blokes than about your gf.