The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

transformereclipse.jpg

i really love the "intercooler" intake filter...

moonwalk2.jpg

Out of everyone in all the different circles of friends I've had I'm the only one who can successfully do the moonwalk. Yeah, people think I'm awesome. 8) That and I tend to do the macarena to any music I hear. I have yet to find a song that you can't do the macarena to.

Oh come on that isn't even music! :p I may as well be trying to do it to the sound of a Ferrari V12 doing 5,000 revs. :lol:

/did try it
//with the v12 too
///arms are now sore

I'd like to see you do the macarena to speedcore. :p

does anyone even really listen to speedcore? I mean I listen to Gabber and Hardcore which can get kinda quick but speedcore is just crazy.

EDIT: god, I hate it when the website lags out. It seems to be happening more now than ever. And every time it happens, I hit the submit button twice thinking it didn't send .... but it did. It just doesn't display the answer page.

Am I the only one who hates the new box we have now? If it's faster, why in the name of god does it have lags?

Last edited:
does anyone even really listen to speedcore? I mean I listen to Gabber and Hardcore which can get kinda quick but speedcore is just crazy.

I don't regularly listen to it, nor am I repulsed by it, but I do know a few songs in the lower range of speedcore that sound quite good.

And just so you guys know, I listen to all EDM genres, yet I don't necessarily like them all. Eurobeat and J-pop I especially dislike. Just doesn't do it for me at all. Pop vocals should never be quickened to that bpm. :mad:

I don't regularly listen to it, nor am I repulsed by it, but I do know a few songs in the lower range of speedcore that sound quite good.

And just so you guys know, I listen to all EDM genres, yet I don't necessarily like them all. Eurobeat and J-pop I especially dislike. Just doesn't do it for me at all. Pop vocals should never be quickened to that bpm. :mad:

I just started getting into Gabber hardcore. I bought a CD from Angerfist and it is quite good. Just like toma_alimosh, I listen to almost all EDM genres as well but that also includes eurodance and j-pop. Different days, different moods, different music fills the void.

I just started getting into Gabber hardcore. I bought a CD from Angerfist and it is quite good. Just like toma_alimosh, I listen to almost all EDM genres as well but that also includes eurodance and j-pop. Different days, different moods, different music fills the void.

I do like eurodance, just not eurobeat ... that makes a pit in my stomach.
Just for the record, eurodance and eurobeat are two different things ... maybe a bit similar, but not so much.
And Angerfist would be Nu Gabba actually.

EDIT: Google for Ishkur's EDM guide ... it's not a complete version of the evolutionary tree of EDM genres ... especially since it's outdated. But it's definitely the best introductory guide out there, especially since it has audio samples along with the (mostly just-for-laughs) explanations. You might even find new genres (or sub-genres) you might like in there, I know I did.

I have it bookmarked actually. Never really heard of eurobeat. Will have to check the guide again.

Oooooook...time to get this thread back on topic :rolleyes:

drphilapproves.png

^ Feel free to use that one as applicable :p

despairschumacherdork.png

despairhockeyplayersdiagreements.png

This is from a local paper...
pubicgrilling.png

Sounds painful :lol:

Last edited:
WTH! put a NSFW on it!!! :mad:

Except it's using half-life 2 NPCs which means they're all clothed. Second of all its a link, rather than a direct image so it's your choice to click it or not.

Stop triple posting and acting like a 5 year old for crap's sake.

Back on topic: (I'm going to post this as a link rather than an image and im also going to give it a semi NSFW so that poor little Mr. Toma Alimosh doesn't get upset and poo his diapers).

http://www.break.com/pictures/uncool-breath-mints392962.html

Last edited: