Lens Flair

Wow- what a page. The quality of this thread has truely gotten out of hand :D

Zankidori- not normally a fan of "cute" photos, but that cat picture is very well done. The cat looks so human.

Rootrider: Welcome back! Got light?

I was to lazy to pp this, but I liked it as a photo:
215276916-XL.jpg

414-ScenesOfScotland2007-800.jpg

Posted this in another thread already but forgot to post here... No pp yet as I have had any time to do any (and it probably needs it really).
From my car clubs trip to Scotland in Sept...

Thnaks, guys! I was hiking Troll Falls to get some nice waterfall pics, that's up in Kananaskis. The whole day the sky was almost completely cloudless, so I ignored it and concentrated on the falls. Then, just as I was walking back to the car, those clouds came over the mountains while the sun was going behind them. I hung around for another half hour waiting for the right moment, just as the sun was hitting the peaks. That picture is a 14-image stitched panoramic, and I think it's one of the best shots I've ever taken.

just to nit-pick.. I find the trees at the bottom in the two corners distracting. I would rather see just the black mountain/hills silhouette with the sky and clouds above. But outside of that I agree.. the shot is one of more moving, dramatic, and cool photos I've seen.

Yesterday was my four year wedding anniversary. So naturally, I had to photograph the flowers I gave her.

http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/743/cathwk6.jpg