Reventon wallpaper

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Here is the link to my reventon wallpaper:

http://lurkerpatrol.deviantart.com/art/Lamborghini-Reventon-wallpaper-68492442

Here is the wallpaper in 1280x1024 version: http://lurkerpatrol.deviantart.com/art/Reventon-wallpaper-1280x1024-68536333

As I noted in the deviation comment, if you want it in a different version (without the effects), different size, color, whatnot, let me know and I will promptly make one for you.

Hope ya like 8)

Edit: Ehh... Also, I'm about to sleep so if anyone requests and doesn't get a response, don't fret, I'm in bed :p

Last edited:
i just added you to my watch list :)

that has just earned it's place on my desktop. big round of applause for that :clap:, it's fantastic. you really seem to have a big photoshop talent, and we need to see more of it :D

Rebenton. :p

eh? come again?

yeah i have, will have to watch it again when it finished downloading form your FTP :lol:

I like it. :)
Thanks I appreciate that :p

i just added you to my watch list :)

Yush, I just saw that and +watched you back 8)

Rebenton. :p

XD. You think I should change Reventon to Rebenton? Like write "Reventon" then cross out the V in photoshop and like put in a little squiggle at the top "B". :p

that has just earned it's place on my desktop. big round of applause for that :clap:, it's fantastic. you really seem to have a big photoshop talent, and we need to see more of it :D
:cheers: Thanks man I appreciate that. I really like messing around in PS and avoiding my homework :p so you'll definitely see more of it

Very nice - it's now my new wallpaper. Just one suggestion: I think the lightning would be better behind the car.

Very nice - it's now my new wallpaper. Just one suggestion: I think the lightning would be better behind the car.

Yep i forgot to add a layer mask and take it out. I'll make that version for you asap

Edit: It's been done and it's at the same link as before. I just updated the file.

Edit2: Added a 1280x1024 version and the link is in the first post

Last edited:
I like the right half, but on the left it seems extremely flat. On the right side you get some sense of it sitting on the ground, and a sense of depth with the shadows, but the left just seems to be a render pasted onto a gradient.

I think you could fix this if you changed the background a bit to give a bit of definition between the wall and floor.

Other than that though, I like it. :)